Kiln Park, Tenby, Pembrokeshire
Caravan Holiday Park Information
Kiln Park in South Wales is blessed with beautiful surroundings, including the picturesque seaside town of Tenby and its Blue Flag beach.
This park is perfect for a break away with your under 5 and it's packed to the gills with things to do! Splash and splosh down the water slides, or in the mini SplashZone of our heated indoor and outdoor pools. Or venture out to explore the bay and beyond. Tackle Crazy Golf, ten-pin bowling or tennis and swerve Welsh rainy days on our sports range. And if that's not enough, it's sister park, Lydstep Beach is just up the road if you fancy having a go at a variety of water sports. This park is perfect for a break away with your under 5.
- Carry on the seaside theme at the Harbwr Lights bar and restaurant
- Splash away all day in the indoor and outdoor pools
- Lovely Tenby South Beach lies alongside the park – and it’s Blue Flag rated
- Stroll along the beach to lovely Tenby
- Slip over to Lydstep Beach for water sports
- This park is perfect for a break away with your under 5s
Kiln Park Holiday Centre
Last minute deal!
Unlimited free Wi-Fi
Who needs a holiday:)
reduced from £270
|Mids & East England|
|Tyne & Wear|
|South East England|
|Isle of Wight|
|South West England|
|Isle of Anglesey|
|Argyll and Bute|
|Dumfries and Galloway|
|Ross and Cromarty|