**UPGRADE ALERT **
WE ARE VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE OUR UPGRADED CARAVAN FOR THE COMING 2019 SEASON.
NEW PICTURES ARRIVING SOON. First picture just to show side decking. stock picture used until caravan arrival.
Our 2016, Willerby Brockenhurst static caravan on Kiln Park Holiday Park in Tenby, has everything you could wish for; central heating, double glazing, decking , patio , a family shower room/toilet, plus an en-suite toilet to the main bedroom.
Our holiday home comprises of;
• Lounge - Sofa style fixed seating with fold-out bed and under-seat storage, feature fireplace with stainless steel electric fire, freestanding TV cabinet, coffee table and wall mounted mirror, a 40" flat-screen digital TV with DVD player and MP3 player, plus the option of outlook French doors to further enhance the front aspect onto decking.
• Dining Area - Free-standing pedestal table with fully upholstered dining chairs, feature pendant lighting and a full height storage cupboard.
• Kitchen - A modern U-shaped kitchen with ample storage cupboards and shelving, laminate worktops with matching upstands, double glass fronted oven and grill, gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood, integrated fridge and freezer, stainless steel sink and drainer and laminate style vinyl flooring.
• Master Bedroom - King size double bed , mirrored dressing area with cube stool, floating bedside cabinets and bedside wall lights, plus a feature upholstered headboard.
• En-suite - WC and wash basin.
• Second Bedroom - Twin beds with overhead storage, bedside table, feature upholstered headboards, wardrobe and drawers.
• Shower Room - Large shower cubicle with glass sliding door and thermostatic shower, wash basin with vanity unit and mirror and a WC.
*******BED LINEN PROVIDED FOR YOU TO MAKE UP ON ARRIVAL*******
COT AND HIGH CHAIR ARE PROVIDED, TEA AND HAND TOWELS ARE SUPPLIED, JUST BRING BATH TOWELS
****WE HAVE A LARGE DECKING FITTED AND COMPLIMENTED WITH LOVELY SEATING****
PATIO DOORS LEAD ONTO THE FRONT DECKING
We have tried to make the caravan as comfortable and as special as we can by adding a few items -
40" TV WITH DVD,, BOOKS, DVDS, GAMES, DAB/FM RADIO, OSCILLATING FAN, COFFEE, TEA, SUGAR, VACUUM, IRONING BOARD+IRON, WASHING UP LIQUID & CLOTH, KITCHEN ROLL, FIRST AID KIT, TEA TOWEL, HAND TOWELS IN KITCHEN & BOTH TOILETS, TOILET ROLLS & HAND WASH IN BOTH TOILETS, SHAMPOO AND SHOWER GEL, TV WITH DVD IN BOTH BEDROOMS, CLOCK RADIO, ALL BEDDING INCLUDING LINEN, HAIR DRYER, SHAVER ADAPTOR , IPHONE / PAD CHARGER LEAD, OUTSIDE STORAGE BOX.
All These things we hope will make your car a lighter load and ease your mind , so you can start enjoying your holiday straight away!!!
Now for the boring but necessary terms and conditions:
Non refundable deposit of £50 to secure your holiday, remainder due no later than four weeks before holiday please.
£50 bond required, which will be refunded after departure, if caravan is left in a clean and undamaged condition.
Park passes are not included, but can be purchased from Kiln Park. Tel: 01834 844121
You are responsible for your own holiday insurance against accidents, loss or damage of personal property, and against the unlikely event of the park having to close completely or in parts.
Sorry - we do not allow smoking or pets in our caravan.
You can occupy the caravan from 3pm on arrival day, (we will let you know if it is ready earlier), and please leave by 10am on day of departure, to allow for cleaning before our next guests arrive.
Following Guidelines set by Haven we are not permitted to take bookings from same sex groups, we do welcome families and couples .
By booking, we assume you have read, and agree to these terms and conditions.