* CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) GUARANTEE *
If it is no longer possible for a holiday period to be taken, or facilities are greatly limited due to Government or Holiday Park restrictions, guests have the option of changing their booking to an alternative available date (price difference applicable) or a full 'no quibble' refund of any monies paid (including deposit).
- Refurbished with new flooring, carpets & appliances throughout
- Free In-Caravan Fast BT Infinity Wi-Fi (up to 72Mb)
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Washing Machine, Electric Cooker & Full Size Fridge Freezer
- Outward Opening French Patio Doors
- Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Decking Area (with gate and outdoor furniture)
- 3 Bedroom 6 Berth Accommodation
- 49" Smart TV in lounge with BT Sport & Entertainment package
- 32" Smart TV's in Master Bedroom & one Twin Room
- Spacious Elevated Plot with 180° Panoramic Sea View
- "No Hassle" Mains Gas & Electricity (included within cost of holiday)
- Universal Extension Ports including USB to all rooms
- Bebe Style High Chair & Hauck Travel Cot provided
Situated on the exclusive Traeth Gwyn area of Quay West Holiday Park, this is a fully refurbished luxurious Pemberton Mystique, 39ft x 12ft three bedroom caravan, double glazed with central heating and decking area.
Comprising an en-suite master bedroom (with shower, WC & washbasin) accommodating 32" Smart TV. There are two twin bedrooms, a separate bathroom with bath, WC & wash basin, fully equipped kitchen including electric oven with ventilation hood, microwave, toaster, full height fridge & drawer freezer and washing machine.
Lounge with 49" Smart TV including BT Entertainment & BT Sport package, integrated dining area and a large comfortable 'L' shaped sofa.
French patio doors to the front of this caravan open out onto a spacious decking area with a magnificent 180° sea view of Cardigan Bay, accommodating dining furniture and providing plentiful opportunity for outdoor relaxation.
In addition, “no hassle” permanent connection to mains gas (no need to mess around changing over gas bottles!), electric & water is supplied (all included within the price of your holiday) - this will ensure your stay will be a very comfortable holiday experience...
Park entertainment passes (now referred to as Play passes) are NOT included within the listed prices. You can purchase Play passes when you arrive at the park from the main reception. Play passes are subject to availability and are non-refundable. Facilities will only be open in line with the most recent local Government guidelines. Outside of the stated periods park complex facilities are not available.
2021 PEAK RATES
(2-15 April, 28 May-3 June, 19 July-29 August, 25-28 October)
ADULT PASS (16+): £48 each per week / £28 each for 3 or 4 nights
CHILD PASS (4-15): £24 each per week/ £14 each for 3 or 4 nights
INFANT PASS (up to 3): FREE
GROUP PASS (up to 6 Guests): £226 per week / £133 for 3 or 4 nights
2021 OFF PEAK RATES
(All other periods)
ADULT PASS (16+): £34.00 each per week / £20 each for 3 or 4 nights
CHILD PASS (4-15): £17.00 each per week / £10 each for 3 or 4 nights
INFANT PASS (up to 3): FREE
GROUP PASS (up to 6 Guests): £170 per week / £115 for 3 or 4 nights