Welcome to "Winnie" our privatley owned 2 bedroom static caravan.
We offer 7 or *4 night stays only where stated*
Sat - Sat or Mon - Fri
- Bed 1 has a proper double bed which will be made up for you. A walk in wardrobe, drawers and overhead cupboard space. Ensuite toilet and basin. Toilet roll supplied. Hair Dryer and straighteners. Hangers in wardrobe. Nail varnish remover and cotton wool puffs.
- Bed 2 has 2 single beds which are made up if required, fitted wardrobe and drawers and overhead storage.
- Bathroom has enclosed shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin. Toilet roll supplied.
- Kitchen-Diner has a full size cooker with 4 gas rings, gas oven and grill, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, kettle, and toaster. Crockery and cooking utensils and pans are supplied. Slow cooker, hand blender, and condiments supplied. Free standing table with 4 chairs. A supply of tea coffee, cafatiere and sugar / sweetner. A pint of milk in the fridge.
- Lounge has a corner sofa and a single chair, freeview tv, electric fire, board games, playstation 3 (bring your own games)
Outside there is gated wrap around decking. With table and chairs and parasol. (This picture is not shown yet)
- A concrete hard standing for your car.
About manor park holiday park- Entertainment passes are currently prices *subject to change in mid - high seasons.*
- £9.95 each per adult
- £6.95 each per child.
They are not included in your booking. These are payable at reception on site. If you do not want to use the swimming pool or go to the evening entertainment, you will not need to buy the passes. We take no responsibility if you are unable to use the facilities.
The clubhouse and swimming pool shuts End October - Mid March
You are only a short 10 min walk away from the coast, making the lovely sandy beach the best facility of all. The sunsets here are amazing, due to being a westerly facing east coast. With a heated indoor and outdoor swimming pool, you can make a splash come rain or shine. The little ones will love the bright lights and sounds of the amusement arcade, while the adventure playground offers somewhere for them to run wild.
The launderette is available for your convenience.
The boathouse bar and restaurant will cook you a delicious meal, there is lots of choice on the menu. (Mid March To End Oct)
The evening entertainment is for all the family, bingo, and sparkle to entertain the children. (Mid March To End Oct)
There are pony rides on the beach, golf and fishing around the corner from the caravan, mini golf on the promenard, bike hire and bowling are a little further into the town.
The beach is dog friendly, but be advised dogs can only be off the lead on certain parts of the beach.
There is a facebook group “things to do in Hunstanton and surrounding areas” if you have never stayed in Hunstanton before, or if you would like to know local events that are happening during your stay.
You can also find us on Facebook "sunny hunny holidays norfolk" its a group, there are videos and pictures of the caravan on there.
We also have a facebook page "Sunny Hunny Holidays" all our booking platforms are on there.
We are not on any letting agencies. We are a family run business and only privately rent ourselves. If you see our caravan on any letting sites please check us out first by contacting us at email@example.com or through our website. Please always protect yourself from scammers.