Upon signing the booking form or paying the full deposit you are confirming that you agree to all the following Terms & Conditions:
- The hirer accepting these terms must be at least 21 years old and listed on the electoral roll.
- NO same sex groups – e.g., Stag and Hen parties. Family and friends same sex groups may be accepted upon request.
- NO smoking anywhere inside the caravan.
- NO pets
- £100 deposit must be paid via bank transfer (details on booking form) within 2 days of signing and returning the booking form in order to confirm your booking. Failure to do so will result in your booking being cancelled.
- Part deposits will not secure your booking and will not be returned.
- In the event of cancellation, your deposit will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Your Deposit will be refunded within 14 days after the caravan has been checked by the owners, unless:
- There has been a non-registered person staying in the caravan.
- There has been smoking in the caravan.
- The caravan is vacated after the check-out time.
- There is any damage to the caravan or its contents.
- Evidence of drug use.
- The caravan has not been left in a clean and tidy condition.
- If any safety equipment such as smoke alarms or fire extinguishers have been tampered with.
C. Remaining Balance:
- The remaining balance must be paid via bank transfer (details on booking form) no later than 6 weeks before the arrival date. Failure to do so will result in your booking being cancelled and deposit lost.
- Provisional bookings will not be accepted under any circumstances.
- Full names and ages of all persons staying in the caravan are required at the time of booking for insurance purposes.
- Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and must comply with their reasonable requirements.
- The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
- Changes to approved guests will be made at the discretion of the caravan owner.
- Non-approved guests will be denied access to the caravan.
- The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
- Your booking will be cancelled if:
1) The full deposit is not received within 2 days of returning a signed copy the booking form.
2) The remaining balance is not received within 6 weeks of your arrival date.
b) Booking cancellations must be made in writing and deposits will not be refunded.
c) We reserve the right to refuse and / or terminate any existing booking at our own discretion. Any deposit already paid will be refunded.
d) Your deposit will not be refunded unless the caravan owner is unable to provide the caravan for the booked period and is unable to provide an alternative date.
e) Refunds will not be offered under any circumstances once hiring has commenced.
F. Damage / Loss of Property:
- The hirer must inform the caravan owners within 12 hours of arrival of all defects, inventory shortages and/or breakages. Failure to do so will result in you, the hirer being responsible.
- Please report any accidents, losses or damages caused by you or your party as soon as possible.
- Where the damage exceeds the £100 deposit then necessary action will be taken to seek full compensation.
- In the event of loss of keys, you will be liable for the cost of replacement locks and keys.
- No Prams/Buggies to be left open and used in the caravan, as this has been known to damage doors and fittings.
- Holiday Park owners and their staff do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness or diseases arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of god or extreme weather conditions.
- The caravan is to be left in a clean and tidy condition upon check-out. Failure to do so may result in partial or complete of loss your deposit.
G. Use of equipment in the caravan:
- You are agreeing to the safe use of all equipment in the caravan.
- The caravan owner will not be considered liable for any injury caused by improper use of any equipment.
- Faulty equipment must be reported immediately. You must not use any equipment you do not consider to be in perfect condition.
- Any claims of injury must be reported to the caravan owners immediately.
- If you are unsure how to use any of the equipment provided, then contact the owner immediately.
- Claims will be thoroughly investigated and prosecution may be sought in the event of fraudulent claims.
- Names and Ages of all persons staying in the caravan are required in order to validate insurance.
- Only named persons may stay in the caravan, otherwise any insurance claims will be invalid.
I. Eviction from the caravan:
You will be evicted from the caravan and your deposit will not be refunded in the event of:
- Unreasonable behaviour by any of the guests.
- Additional, unregistered guests being found in the caravan
- Smoking in or damage to the caravan or any of its contents.
- Pets being taken into the caravan.
- Guests are required to provide information of all persons staying in the accommodation and this will be shared with Haven and any other authorities who require this.
- Guests must follow all social distancing guidelines and any other safety protocols provided by Haven, the government or local authority.
- We have taken every precaution to ensure the Caravan is cleaned and sanitised to a high standard, however please do remember to wash and sanitise your hands when entering and leaving the caravan.
- Our check-in time is 2pm however Haven may alter this and advise you of a different time to control traffic within the park.
- If you or any other guest is suffering from any Covid 19 related symptoms during your stay, please follow guidelines from the gov.uk website.
K. Disputes and harassment:
- In the event of disputes then a third party may be consulted in order to resolve matters.
- Repeated/abusive telephone calls, text messages, written correspondence or other contact will not be tolerated.
- By agreeing to these terms, you will not threaten legal action in the event that the deposit is not returned due to any breach of these rules. Any such action will be considered harassment.
- You will be liable for any additional costs incurred as a result of any breach of these rules.
- In the event of non-payment, late departure, damage, or breach of any conditions then future bookings may be rejected by the owner.
M. Arrival & Departure Times:
- Check in by 2pm
- Check out by 10am