Our terms are as follows;
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO TAKE OUT PERSONAL HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE.
1. The Eco Haven. The contract for a short-term holiday rental will be between The Eco Haven (referred to as "us" or "we" ) and the person making the booking and all members of the holiday party (referred to as "you" or "your") in the following booking conditions, the law of England and Wales will govern the Contract. The contract of hire is not effective until we have received the deposit. The contract will be subject to these booking conditions, and must be complied with. The party leader must be at least 18 years of age at the time of the booking and the booking form must list names, addresses and ages of your party. Should you cancel the booking, this deposit will be forfeited by yourselves, the bond will be returned.
2. Rental balances must be paid no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of the holiday. If not, this may be deemed as a cancellation by yourselves, & you will forfeit all funds paid, except the bond. Should you cancel within 31-45 days of the booking commencing, the £80 deposit plus 50% of the funds paid will be forfeited, less than 30 days prior to the commencement of your booking, ALL funds paid (excluding the security bond) will be forfeited, in the event you have to cancel the holiday. We reiterate please take out adequate holiday insurance.
3. Check in is from 1pm (or pre agreed time), with check out at 10am unless otherwise agreed, should you fail to check out at the agreed time, we reserve the right to charge for late checkout. This will be deducted from your bond, so please ensure you are ready to check out on or before the agreed times.
3 Booking Procedure ; Whilst we are prepared to consider requests for reservations of the property the confirmation of a reservation shall not render us liable in the event that the property is unavailable for occupation during the period reserved and no contract will arise between us and you otherwise than in accordance with the following provisions of these terms and conditions.
4. Our caravan sleeps a maximum of 6 in the bedrooms, however only 4 are to be adults, this must never be exceeded. The names of those staying are required, only those individuals named on the booking form can reside at the caravan. Should anyone else be found to be staying this will be deemed as a breach of the contract and you will all be asked to leave.
5. Should any individual wishing to stay at our caravan be barred from any Bourne Leisure site, they may be asked to leave by Haven, should this occur, we take no responsibility for this, and no refund will be issued.
6. Bourne Leisure do not permit all male or all female parties so please adhere to this.
7. There is a strict policy of NO SMOKING or VAPING inside our caravan or on decking area, anyone seen smoking inside will result in the entire party being asked to leave, you will also forfeit the bond. Should we detect the residue of smoking inside, the £200 security bond will be forfeited by the party. Smoking is only permitted on the ground / lower garden area. Please do not throw discarded cigarettes into the garden area, any found will result in a £30 loss to your bond. .
8. PETS are allowed at our discretion. This is to include certain breads of small dog (1) only and are not allowed on the furniture or the bedrooms. Any infringement on this will result in the entire party being asked to vacate the caravan and you will also forfeit the security bond.
9. No ball games, kiddies scooters, bikes, etc, are permitted to be used on the decking area around the caravan, please ensure all children play on the lower patio area to avoid any damage to the caravan or decking. Any damage found following our inspection of the caravan or if it is noted that a breach of this condition has occurred, this will result in the loss of the security bond and may result in the party being asked to leave with no refund of funds paid.
10. Please ensure you keep the area around the caravan clear of waste, using the designated land fill and recycling bins provided. All outside furniture cushions to be removed each day to avoid water damage.
11. Please leave the caravan in a tidy way . Please ensure there is no rubbish left inside the caravan, all crockery, pots etc, have been washed and stowed away. Whilst we don not expect it to be spotless we will charge additonal fees for excessive cleaning.
12. Never attempt to repair, fix, update, amend any part of the caravan or outside area, anyone caught tampering with any part of the caravan will be asked to leave the van and you will forfeit all monies paid.
13. Please do not eat/drink in the living room, or in any of the bedrooms, the costs of removal of any stains identified as a result of eating on the living room/ bedroom furniture or the carpets will be deducted from your bond, we do not permit the use of felt tip pens (or similar), play-dough (or similar) inside the caravan, care must be taken when using nail varnish or similar makeup products. If you inform us of children coming to the static we will ensure there are colouring 'tools' provided.
14. To assist with Health and Safety, please do not leave fires or radiators on when you are away from the caravan.
15. Upon vacating the caravan, we will undertake a full inspection of both the interior and exterior of the caravan including carpets, curtains, beds, and all appliances, should any damage be identified the replacement cost of this damage will come from the security bond. A list of charges for damages etc is provided at the Eco Haven. Please inform us of any breakages.
16 Force Majeure In these terms and conditions "Force Majeure" means any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, an Act of God, Fire, Flood, War or Acts of Terrorism. If by reason of Force Majeure the property is not available at the commencement of the time booked by you or the property is unsuitable for letting at that time, we shall not be deemed to be in breach of contract but shall refund in full to you all fees, charges and any deposit paid in advance by you. We will not be liable for any other claim for loss or damage by you.
17. External factors, we can not be held responsible nor are liable for any financial losses as a result of external factors to which we have no control, these include, but are not limited to ;- changes to legislation due to Government or WHO restrictions, illness or sickness of members of the party, adverse weather conditions, traffic issues, gas, electric, water supply which are controlled by Bourne Leisure, loss of TV, Wi-Fi or mobile phone signal.
A £80 non-refundable deposit will be required to secure your dates. Full payment is required 45 days prior to arrival. .
A £50 basic cleaning fee will charged, if it is an excessive clean this will be deducted from the bond.
A £200 security bond will also required, which will be refunded within 3 days of you leaving the caravan, as long as you leave on time and everything is as you found it with no loss, damages and/or breakages.
Bookings of 2 nights and more accepted.
Our prices range dependent on season but prices are lowered for 2020 for a limited time.
No parties at any time. This includes stag or hens.
All prices cover the hire of the caravan and include all utilities as well as bed linen.
Passes for Haven resort can be included at a charge.