Welcome to our caravan here on dyffryn seaside estate.
On this site you’ll find,
1. Reception straight in front when entering site.
2. Wifi available at front reception desk for a cost,
3. General stores,
4. Pub serving food
5. Fish and chip shop
7. Indoor swimming pool
8. Kids play area,
9. Beach is a 5min walk
Things you need to take with you,
1. Bottom bed sheets
4. Tea towels
5. Hand towels
6. Bath towels
7. Bath mat to step out onto
All beds have mattress protectors only
you must take your own quilts and pillows
Things you need to do upon arriving
1. Make sure boiler switch (bottom of timer) is flicked to the ON position. The boiler is inside the cupboard in the separate toilet room then,
2. Turn on both gas bottles outside the dining room window.
3. Use the thermostat outside the bathroom to control the caravan temperature. If the heating is not needed just turn the thermostat down to 10
4. Make sure fridge/freezer is turned on by the mains
Front room has plenty seating with freesat tv/dvd
shower room and also seperate second toilet.
Main bedroom has double bed with built in storage
Twin room 1, has 2 singles with a double mattress topper to convert and built in storage
Twin room 2, has 2 single beds and built in storage
There is also a fold out bed in living room suitable for 2
There is a selection of dvds and indoor games in the cupboards.
The bunker outside is full of oudoor games and sports equitment, also sun loungers and surf boards stored inside the shed.
General rules and usage
1. No animals or pets allowed
2. No smoking
3. No shoes inside the caravan
4. Always use foil to cover trays in oven
5. Always use splatter guard in microwave
6. No sweets or food to be eaten in living room
Things to do when leaving the caravan.
1. Take all bedding and towels you arrived with
2. Turn boiler switch to off position then
3. Turn both gas bottles off
4. Empty all bins the dispose of rubbish in bins provided on the site
5. Please remove anything you have brought, don't leave any food in cupboards or fridge freezer
Please clean up after yourselves and leave caravan as you found it
Please report any damage caused or problems you experienced with the caravan