LUXURY 6 BERTH STATIC HOME FOR RENTAL (GOLD PLUS LISTED)
Newly listed to this site is this stunning Home from Home caravan waiting for your next holiday.
Situated in the Chestnut Close section of the site.
Dates can be flexible upon requests. please ask for Availability as we can adjust to suit your needs....... its your holiday after all,
• Gas water heater
• Luxury carpet (with underlay throughout)
• Laminate effect vinyl flooring in kitchen/dining/
• Modern handleless furniture doors
• Modern open plan layout
• Brand new 2 and 3 seater sofa's installed May 2017
• Contemporary electric fire
• ‘Impala’ stain resistant fabric
new standing lamp with side lamps
HiFi with 32inch flat screen TV
• Glass fronted oven and grill with electronic ignition
• 4-burner gas hob with electronic ignition
• Microwave oven location
• Stainless steel sink/drainer
• 30mm Laminate work tops with matching upstands
• Fixed dinette with bench style seating in ‘Impala’
• Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower in main
• Dual flush WC
• Metal framed beds with beach slats
• Wooden headboard(s)
• Bedside shelf units and overbed storage
• Vanity area with mirror and socket
We supply Travel Cot, Child saftey gate, Childs Bed rail for toddlers and Highchair.
1 Double and 2 Twin bedrooms
Family shower room
seperate toilet and wash basin
Stylish open plan living / kitchen / dining Area
Door opening onto decking area
Patio furninture and BBQ
All duvets & pillows are provided. Bed sheets, pillow cases & quilt covers are not provided.
Tea towels and Towels are not provided
WiFi limited access but full access in main building.
- Indoor heated Hydroactive pool
- Simply balanced Spa
- Games room
- Charlies Bar and Restaurant with outdoor patio and dining area
- WiFi access in main building and some areas around park
- Outdoor Adventure play area
- Reception / Sales Office
The village of kilgetty with a supermarket, chemist, take-away and petrol station is aproximately 3.5 miles away, Saundersfoot is approximately 5 miles and the historic town of Tenby with many more family attractions and fabulous beaches, is just 7 miles from Croft Holiday Park. Having all this within such easy reach and with the additional on-site facilities (ask for more details), Croft Caravan is the ideal choice for an affordable family fun holiday.
- Tenby 7 miles
- Saundersfoot 5 miles
- Amroth 6.5 miles
- Wisemans bridge 5.7 miles
- Narbeth 3 miles
- Oakwood park (wales largest theme park) 4.8 miles
- Blue lagoon water park 5.3 miles
- Folly Farm adventure park and zoo 4.1 miles
- Heatherton world of activity 5.7 miles
- Manor House wildlife park 5.7 miles
- Tenby Museum and Art Gallery 7 miles
- Caldey Island (boat trip from Tenby harbour)
- St Davids 29 miles
From the M4, Westbound
At the end of the M4, follow the A48 for Carmarthen. At Carmarthen, follow the A40. At the first roundabout AFTER ‘Llanddewi Velfrey’ take the first exit signed A478 ‘Narberth’. When entering Narberth continue on the A478 signed ‘Tenby’. After approximately 3 miles, you arrive at ‘Templeton’, at the bottom of the hill on the right is a pub called the ‘Boars Head’ take the 2nd road on the right at the ‘Boars Head’ signed ‘Reynalton’ Follow the road for approximately 1 ½ mile’s, turn 2nd left at the brown sign for ‘Croft Park’. The park is approximately half a mile on your right.
.From Pembroke Dock
From Waterloo roundabout follow the A477 signed ‘St.Clears’
At the 3rd roundabout take the 1st exit A478 signed
‘Narberth’ at the next roundabout take the 2nd exit signed
‘Narberth’. In ‘Templeton’ turn 1st sharp left brown signed
‘Croft Park’ and road signed ‘Yerbeston’ immediately prior to the
‘Boars Head’ pub. Follow this road, take 2nd left turn brown signed
‘Croft Park’ road signed ‘Reynalton’ Croft is on the right just after you
have passed the stone ‘Reynalton’ sign.
From Tenby follow the A478 signed ‘St.Clears’ at the
2nd roundabout take the 1st exit A478 signed ‘Narberth’
At the next roundabout take the 2nd exit signed ‘Narberth’.
In ‘Templeton’ turn 1st sharp left brown signed ‘Croft Park’ and road signed
‘Yerbeston’ immediately prior to the ‘Boars Head’ pub. Follow this road take
2nd left turn brown signed ‘Croft Park’ road signed ‘Reynalton’ Croft is on the right just after you have passed the stone ‘Reynalton’ sign.
We are also on Trip Advisor:
Contact Mr Hixon either on tel no's above or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org