A Blackpool holiday park in the perfect spot
Marton Mere is part of a large nature reserve surrounding one of Lancashire's only two natural lakes...
As you’d expect, Haven love helping families to get outside and discover all the local wildlife, so they recommend a trip with their Wildlife Detectives to really get the most out of this scenic location. And whilst they're getting you active, perhaps they can interest you in some archery, a round of adventure golf or a ride down our Space Bowl flume. Oh and did they mention that you can see Blackpool Tower from the park and you’re just 3 miles from the Promenade at the Pleasure Beach.
- Blackpool beach is about 3 miles from the park
- A wildlife setting with a pretty nature reserve
- Space Bowl flume and indoor pool
- Stylish ShowBar entertainment venue
- A lively park with great all-round facilities
Marton Mere Holiday Village