Our caravan is a stunning 2011 ABI Derwent situated in an exellent prime location of the park with beautiful countryside views. This is a deluxe top of the range caravan with double glazing and central heating throughout and fully equipped for 6 people (includes 2 WC's) with extra touches to make you feel more at home. We have a Sky TV connection and a Sky box installed and ready to watch in the living room along with TV's (includes DVD player) in all 3 bedrooms. There's a large decking area with patio furniture accessible through the french doors of the caravan and includes exterior lighting (as seen in pictures). There's also a lockable tackle and storage box directly next to the caravan and the large driveway which can cater 3 cars easily.
There are many things onsite at White Acres including:
- Free Wi-Fi is available in the Polkeris bar areas
- Polkerris restaurant, serving delicious meals and pizzas with regular weekly offers
- Polkerris bar and lounge which also has a Costa Coffee
- Catch of the Day take away (fish and chips, burgers, pizza, pies etc)
- First bite cafe, serving all day breakfast and snacks (at the fishing lakes)
- Lakeside family club with bar plus live entertainment
- Well stocked mini supermarket (includes bakery)
- Tricks, treats and sweets shop for gifts and toys
- Launderette and cash machine
- Beautician opposite entrance to the park
- Indoor swimming pool with regular weekly planned activities i.e inflatables or kayaking
- Spa bath, sauna and gym
- Activity playroom with indoor soft play
- Mini ten-pin Bowling* and amusements
- 13 course fishing lakes with well stocked tackle shop (restrictions to lakes may apply during festivals and matches)
- Junior angling tuition for all abilities
- Galleon adventure play area
- Agility course with tyre swings and more
- Lizzie's allotment
- Nine hole crazy golf
- Nature trails - discover the park's natural surroundings and wildlife
- Recreational field for sports activities
- Under 5s themed playground
- Horse riding nearby
- Various surf schools around the area
- And many more!
Club passes are not included in the price but can be purchased from reception for (peak) £12 per person, (off peak) £10 per person, under 2's are free.
White Acres is a 5* premier fishing site with 13 well-stocked lakes and fishing lodge. All fishing details regarding charges, permits, etc can be obtained from the fishing lodge. Kindly note due to Parkdean Rules NO Festivals can be fished if booking direct with the owner.
White Acres Holiday Park is well located with easy access to all of Newquay's attractions and beaches with a Morrisons close by along with several family friendly pubs and restaurants. Newquay is approximately 6 miles away and is easily accessible by car or a regular bus service that operates from the main road near the entrance to the park. Cornwalls' many beaches and visitor attractions are easily reached from the location.