CARAVAN BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE CHECK THE CARAVAN WHEN YOU ARRIVE – If you find anything to wrong please contact the owner immediately. This will protect you if things are found after you leave that you knew about. If anything is damaged during your stay please contact the owner immediately so that they can arrange repair before the next guests.
KEEP THE CARAVAN CLEAN & SECURE – The caravan will be cleaned on departure but dishes etc should be returned to cupboards on departure. Prior to your stay the caravan will have been thoroughly cleaned. Always ensure that doors and windows are locked when you are not in the caravan.
USE OF GAS & ELECTRICITY – These are provided FREE FOR FAIR USE ONLY. Excessive use should be avoided, eg Take care when the weather is cold, not to keep heating on when unattended or when rooms have reached a comfortable temperature.
DO NOT WEAR STILETTO HEELS – on any areas of soft lino as this will damage it and you will be charged for the replacement costs. In addition, in wet or muddy weather, outdoor shoes should be removed to avoid soiling of carpets.
DO NOT FEED THE GULLS or other birds on the site – Feeding birds creates extra mess on the site, which may be poisonous, it also causes nuisance and risks to other people on the caravan site.
● PLASTICINE and other clay type products
● BB GUNS and other weapon type items that could cause damage or injury
• SLIME and other slime type products
PRODUCTS WHICH MUST BE SUPERVISED:
● FELT TIP PENS & PAINTS - these MUST NOT be used unless there is adult supervision to ensure that there is no damage to the caravan
YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE, IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT COMPENSATION IF:
● You have extra guests, or pets, staying that have not been pre-registered
● You cause any nuisance to others, such as loud music excessive noise/shouting or aggression
● Anyone is found to be smoking in the caravan
YOU MUST CONTACT THE OWNER IMMEDIATELY IF:
● If you have a problem with anything in the caravan.
● If anything is Broken or Damaged during your stay, as the owner may be able to arrange repair or replacement during your stay.
● Site issues must be dealt with by the Site Office Staff, not the caravan owner. This may include resetting the Electric.
At the end of your Holiday:
LEAVE THE CARAVAN CLEAN & SECURE – Prior to leaving the caravan please ensure that all kitchen equipment is clean and back in place, and any equipment used is wiped clean. The caravan should be left in a tidy condition so that the cleaners don’t have to spend extra time and delay the next guests. Do not steal any property from the caravan or you will be charged and may face prosecution. All doors and windows must be closed when you leave the caravan. Failure to do this risks the security of the caravan and the deposit may be withheld. The owners/cleaners will take photographs of any mess or damage they find. Please respect their property.
DO NOT LEAVE LATER THAN THE STATED DEPARTURE TIME – You will be fined if you leave late as access is required by cleaners and the next guests may suffer delays in starting their holiday, for which they will expect compensation.
LEAVING THE CARAVAN BEFORE THE DEPARTURE DATE – If you leave the caravan before the departure date you will not be compensated unless this is due, in whole or in part, to the caravan Owner being unable to provide the advertised holiday. Damage to the caravan or its contents, or the requirement of additional cleaning due to excess mess could result in loss of full or partial deposit.