1. Upon receipt of £100 deposit and £50 security bond, a contract is in place between the Hirer and the owners (Tracy & Darryl Thomas), should you the hirer cancel the booking once the deposit has been paid, the deposit paid will be forfeited by yourselves and the bond returned to the hirer.
2. All outstanding balances must be received no later than 45 days prior to the commencement of the holiday unless otherwise agreed. If not paid within the specified date, this will be deemed as a cancellation by you the Hirer, and you will forfeit all funds paid except for the bond,
3. Should you cancel the booking between 31 & 45 days prior to the commencement of the booking, the £50 deposit plus 50% of all funds paid will be forfeited, should you cancel with less than 30 days prior to the commencement of your booking, ALL funds paid (excluding the bond) will be forfeited,
4. Always take out adequate holiday insurance to cover any losses as a result of illness by a member of the party, as we will not be held accountable for such a loss due to your cancellation of the break,
5. Check in time is from 2pm, all caravans must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure,
6. This particular caravan sleeps a maximum of 6 people and at no time must this be exceeded, only those individuals named on the booking form can reside at the caravan during the agreed dates, please do not bring any others than those named, as this will be deemed as a breach of the contract and you will be asked to leave,
7. Haven Holidays, Quay West do not permit all male or all female parties so please adhere to this,
8. There is a strict policy of NO SMOKING inside caravan whatsoever, anyone seen smoking inside will be asked to leave, and the £50 bond will be forfeited by the party. However, smoking is permitted on the garden area. Please do not throw discarded cigarettes into the garden area, any found within the caravan boundary will result in a £25 loss to your bond,
9. Unfortunately, NO PETS of any kind are permitted inside the caravan, should anyone be seen with a pet the entire party will be asked to vacate the caravan, and you will forfeit the security bond.
10. No ball games, scooters, bikes, etc, are permitted to be used on the upper decking area around the caravan, please ensure all children play on the lower patio area to avoid any damage to the caravan and decking, any damage found following our inspection of the caravan or if it is noted that a breach of this condition has occurred, this will result in the loss of the bond and may result in the party being asked to leave with no refund of funds paid,
11. Please ensure you keep the area around the caravan clear of waste, using the designated recycling bins at the end of the road, all outside furniture cushions to be removed each day to avoid water damage,
12. Please leave the caravan in the same clean condition that you find it i.e no rubbish left inside the caravan, all crockery, pots etc, have been washed and stowed away, all floors and surfaces are clean with no ‘crumbs’ left on the floor. If on inspection we have to ‘clean up’ after you, you will be charged a rate of £25 per hour and this will be deducted from your security bond – so please ensure you leave it exactly as you find it.
13. Under NO circumstances are you to attempt to repair, fix, update, amend any part of the caravan or outside area, anyone caught tampering with any part of the caravan will be asked to leave the park and you will forfeit all monies paid. Any problems please contact owner.
14. Upon vacating the caravan, The owners will undertake a full inspection of both the interior and exterior of the caravan including carpets, curtains, beds, and all appliances, should any damage be identified the replacement cost of this damage will come from the bond, where the costs are higher than the bond, you agree to cover this cost. If you fail to pay, then we will seek damages through the small claims courts, should you note any issue during your stay, you must let us know immediately so that we can attempt to rectify the problem before the next rentals are due.
15. To assist with Health and Safety, do not to leave any radiators on when you are away from the caravan,
16. Please note, we do not permit the use of felt tip pens, or play-dough (or similar) to be used within the caravan, and care must be taken if using nail varnish products,
17. Please ensure the party refrain from eating on the lounge sofa’s / chairs, the cost of removal of any stains will be charged to yourselves.
18. Do Not park on the grass! Please park on drive.
- To comply with Government restrictions there will be no access to the entertainment complex, pools, children’s play area or restaurant.
- The supermarket, laundrette & Papa Johns takeaway will be open with social distancing in operation.
- There will be access to the costal path and beaches.
- There will be access to hand sanitising stations on the park.
- If any member of the party develops symptoms of Covid-19 within 14 days of travel that results in isolation then please notify me and do not travel. You should not travel if you continue to be symptomatic even if the 7/14 day isolation has passed. The holiday can be moved to another date or a full refund given.
- If you become unwell during the holiday you must Inform us immediately and make arrangements to go home.
- Haven have requested that private owners inform them of private letting for health & safety. This will be the names and date of birth of guests staying in the caravan.
- Please ensure you have hand soap and regularly clean frequently touched areas of the caravan to reduce any risk of transmission with anti bacterial cleaner or wipes.
- We allow 72 hours between each rental.
- We will share any further information from Haven with you as soon as we receive it.