Peace, quiet and each other...
Sometimes that's all you need. A chance to relax and watch the world go by, and there's no better place to do that than Crantock Beach. This peaceful park, with stunning sea views, is just a short stroll from a quiet, sandy beach, sheltered by dunes. It's also just four miles from bustling Newquay with its restaurants, shops and family attractions. But hey, don't even think about that until you're fully relaxed, refreshed and recharged.
Located just outside the charming village of Crantock and overlooking the beach, it is perfect for those seeking a quiet, relaxing escape away from it all. Why not take the ferry from Crantock over the River Gannel to visit the attractions at Newquay?
- A peaceful park overlooking Crantock Beach
- Just a 10 minute walk from surf and sands
- Coastal paths to enjoy the local scenery
- Gift shop and tea rooms in Crantock Village
- Light entertainment in the Wavecrest Pub
Crantock Beach Holiday Park