Terms of Booking
To make a booking please telephone, or email us, to confirm that your chosen property is available for the dates you require. A provisional booking can be made and is held for you until we receive your booking deposit. Accommodation can only be reserved without a deposit for five working days.
CONFIRMATION of your booking will be sent to you upon receipt of your deposit, along with the balance due for the let and the date by which it must be paid in full.
TRAVEL INSTRUCTIONS on how to find Garnedd Holiday Cottages will be sent upon receipt of your final payment.
ALTERTIONS TO BOOKINGS – If customers need to make alterations to a booking after we have issued confirmation, we will try our utmost to assist you. However, we cannot guarantee that these alterations will be possible in all cases.
CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS – In the event of you wishing to cancel your booking we shall endeavour to re-let the cottage, however if we are unable to do this you will be required to pay the following amount:
More than 6 weeks: Deposit
6 to 4 weeks: 40% let value
4 to 2 weeks: 60% let value
2 weeks and less: 100% let value
NOTE: It is recommended that guests take cancellation insurance to cover them in the event of a cancellation. Details are provided the booking confirmation.
Terms & Conditions
The booking will be between the customer and ‘Garnedd Holiday Cottages’ and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment – A non-refundable deposit of 33% of the total letting fee is payable when you book. The balance is due 6 weeks prior to the start of the letting period. After the deposit has been made a written confirmation is issued, we accept cheques payable to ‘Garnedd Holiday Cottages’ or card transaction.
2. Letting Period – Cottages are booked from Friday to Friday and are available from 4:00pm on the day of arrival until 10:00am on the day of departure. This allows for cleaning and preparation for the next guest. However, we will seek to accommodate alternative arrangements where possible.
3. Sleeping – Cottages are let and furnished for the number of people specified in the brochure and should not in any circumstances be exceeded.
4. Personal Property – We do not accept and liability for loss, damage, or theft of personal belongings, (including cars) whilst on the property during your stay.
5. Personal Injury – Garnedd Ddu was once a working farm and as such contains some remnants of building and implements associated with farming. We do not accept liability for injuries caused by climbing or entering the remnants of farm buildings.
6. Breakages – All damages and breakages must be reported and paid for.