- £50 payable to hold the caravan booking which is part of the full cost of the holiday.
- Balance due six weeks prior to holiday.
- For late deals full payment will be required.
- Some short breaks available upon request.
- There will be a £50 bond payable, which will be refunded when caravan is checked after it is vacated.
- Wi Fi is available to purchase from Reception on a daily, or weekly basis.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) CANCELLATION TERMS *
Applicable only for bookings where holiday periods fall within a timescale when Coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions are in place or the holiday park remains closed or offering greatly restricted facilities. Outside of these restrictions standard terms apply.
Where guests wish to cancel their booking or it is no longer possible for the holiday period to be offered, guests have the option of booking an alternative available date later in the year, or the following year subject to availability. A reduced balance or refund, where a balance has been paid in full, will be provided should the new holiday date chosen be cheaper than the original booking date, likewise, should the new holiday date be more expensive, guests will be required to pay the increased balance or the additional amount where a previous balance has been paid in full, in accordance with the standard balance due period (42 days prior to holiday commencement date).
If an alternative date is not available or a refund is preferred, any monies paid including the initial deposit will be refunded on condition that your holiday period falls within the Coronavirus restrictions timescale.
For cancellations requested for any other reason that may be related to the Coronavirus but falls outside of the restrictions, then the decision remains at the owner's discretion.
For the latest information and advice regarding Coronavirus and Haven Holiday Parks please view: