Covid Refund provided (Terms and Conditions apply - contact us for details)
Our static caravan Georgie is located in beautiful Norfolk on a pleasant rural camping ground next to Marriott’s Way and overlooking Whitwell and Reepham Heritage Train Station.
This site is a small, friendly camp-site with only a handful of statics, retaining pleasant rural features and many local facilities nearby. There is a regular programme of special events at the Station and a modern bar and restaurant are also located on the site. There's even a playground for the children.
The caravan is well presented, modern and bright with open-plan living; 2 sets of patio doors open onto private decking with seating for relaxation and alfresco dining. An additional private seating area is available for your further enjoyment.
It sleeps 4 with one double bedroom, a twin room, a folding bed may be available for an extra person/child on prior agreement
Prefer no dogs, but understand they are part of the family, so 1 small well behaved dog may be acceptable by prior arrangement only. Small additional cleaning fee applies.
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed, wardrobe, dressing table, en-suite including toilet and basin
- Bedroom 2 - 2 single beds and wardrobe (can be pushed together for a double)
- (1 single folding bed with mattress and sleeping bag) on requst only
- Separate shower room including toilet and basin
- Fully-equipped kitchen: gas oven, grill and hob, kettle, microwave, American style fridge-freezer, washing machine, oven-ware, crockery, utensils, tea towels, oven gloves etc..
- Spacious living room with feature wall-mounted electric heater
- Full Central heating throughout
- Floor standing fan
- Large flat screen 4K UHD TV with Freeview, DVD player and free WI-FI
- Bedding provided (cleaned in accordance with current Covid-19 guidelines)
- Double patio doors from kitchen and sitting room onto two private decking areas with seating and outside lighting
- Ironing board and iron
- Double glazing
- Hand gel
- First aid kit, fire extinguisher, fire blanket, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- Outside BBQ area with charcoal BBQ available on request (charcoal not provided)
- Storage for bicycles
- Visitor book including information for: on site facilities, station history, local walks including Marriott’s Way, fishing, golf, shops, pubs, takeaways and useful telephone numbers
- Gas, Electricity and Cleaning cost included
- Check in from 3pm-check out 10am (unless otherwise by prior arrangement).
- Private parking for two cars alongside the caravan.
Special Offers !! - discounted 'mid-week breaks' and other discount offers available.
For availability and booking please contact me (Sue):
Mobile 07990 747286