Terms And Conditions 2022
(3 Bed Caravan sited at Spruces 10, Devon Cliffs Caravan Park.)
Please print off, read and agree to, the following list of our terms and conditions.
• Our caravan is a pet free caravan and also a non-smoking caravan. Smokers MUST NOT smoke inside the caravan, and not near any open windows or doors to the caravan.
• NO same sex groups, stag or hen groups, or anyone under the age of 21 without an over 21 being present. We require anyone making and paying for the booking to be aged 21 or over! (If this is not adhered to, then you run the risk of being asked to leave the camp site as well as the caravan.)
• The maximum capacity for our caravan is 8 people.
• Any loud or unruly behaviour may result in security being called and you may then also be asked to leave the caravan and site immediately!
• Please respect that this is our holiday home also. While we are happy for you to use our caravan and all that we leave in it, we would appreciate that you have respect for our caravan and all our belongings.
• Items in the caravan must remain in the caravan, please do not remove items from the caravan. (Except the obvious, beach equipment, washing line etc.)
• Electric readings will be taken before and after your stay! Anything that is deemed ‘over usage’ will be invoiced to yourself. PLEASE DO NOT CHARGE ELECTRIC CARS IN OUR CARAVAN!! (Believe me, this has happened elsewhere!!)
• Please report any damages or repairs directly to me in the first instance, via text message or Facebook message. Then it can be easily dealt with before your departure and hopefully resolved.
• Our prices EXCLUDE passes. These will need to be purchased by yourselves directly from Haven if required. Passes can be purchased prior to your holiday once you have paid the balance in full and been registered with Haven. Please use the following link: https://www.have.com/play-pass Or call 01395 226 266.
• We require a refundable £75 damages deposit. This is refunded to you after your stay, as long as the caravan is left in the same state it was found, and with no damages, repairs or extra cleaning needed! Any damages etc that require more than £75 will result in us sending you an invoice for further payment. This payment will then be required within 14 days. (Damages also include any staining to bedding/ linen, carpet/ furniture stains that require deep cleaning, any damage to fixtures and fittings inside and outside the caravan, and ALL contents. Also, any loss of earnings due to extensive damage.) Photo evidence will be taken.
• Any cost involved through loss of keys will also be taken from your damages deposit.
• DEPOSIT: We require a £100 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit to secure your chosen dates.
• RIGHT TO CANCEL: If you cancel your holiday for any reason, then you will not receive your £100 deposit back! The following is only applicable if you have paid your balance in full or made any part payments towards your holiday. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY:
• Up to 6 weeks prior to your holiday; A full refund of any monies paid will be given minus the £100 deposit.
• Between 3 and 6 weeks prior to your holiday: An amount of 50% of any monies paid will be refunded, minus the £100 deposit.
• After 3 weeks prior to your holiday: NO REFUND GIVEN!! (Just the £75 damages deposit will be refunded.)
• Any holidays that are cut short for any reason will be non refundable also.
• Payment must be made in full no later than 6 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
• On the day of departure, we ask that ALL windows are closed, and that the door is locked. Any sockets switched off, and the key returned to the key safe with the numbers re jiggled.
• Due to the Covid pandemic, if the park has to close due to any new government rulings at the time your holiday is due, then we will offer a full refund of any monies paid, or offer an alternative date in the future. This is the only time we would offer full refunds.
We know that all sounds like a lot to take in, but we do have to cover ourselves and also you, our guests. We want you to enjoy your holiday in our caravan, and hopefully you will return to us in the future. Thank you for reading and agreeing.