Mistletoe One Luxury Lodge with Hot Tub
Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
Available almost all year round - Mistletoe One Lodge with its own personal & private HOT TUB. The Hot Tub has direct access from the Master Bedroom and is situated on a elevated sun terrace deck at this privately owned lodge. It is a luxury boutique-style 3 bedroom log cabin lodge and has 1 x Master king Bedroom, 1 x larger Twin Bedroom & 1 x twin Bedroom - sleeping a total of 6. We will also allow a well-behaved dog. Mistletoe Boutique Lodge nestles in a stunning quiet location on the award winning Holiday Park at White Cross Bay which is on the shores of Lake Windermere in the heart of Cumbria in the Lake District. On a private secluded spot with dual aspect decked terraces, Mistletoe One Boutique Luxury Lodge is beautifully furnished and decorated, modern and fully equipped and has an all year round appeal.
Booked full weeks starting on Fridays or Mondays, 3 night weekend breaks Fridays to Mondays, or mid week breaks 4 nights Monday to Friday. The lodge can be booked for 7 nights commencing on either a Friday or a Monday. please note we do not have any flexibility on these days of the week as these are the only days we can get our lodge and hot tub serviced on.
Accommodation Details as as follows
- Almost all year round our 3 Bedroom Luxury Boutique-style Pine Log Cabin is Tastefully decorated with a modern contemporary look featuring a wild life theme - a nod to its surroundings!
- Mistletoe Lodge's Private fully professionally serviced All year round Hot Tub is situated in a sunny spot which is has natural seclusion from the trees when in leaf and also has wonderful twinkling tree lighting sat night.
- Newly fitted and furnished bedrooms featuring a king size bed master bedroom (one of the few lodges on White Cross Bay to have a king bed!) and a totally new look for all the newly refurnished & refurbish bedrooms - Mistletoe Lodge sleeps up to 6 persons offering you more flexibility for family’s etc to enjoy a wonderful special place. Each bed is fitted with mattress enhancers and 100% cotton high quality thread count bedding and topped with luxury 13.5 tog Pyrenean silver goose down duvets, and we provide each bed with a cosy hot water bottle - all to ensure a blissful night’s sleep.
- Sunny south-west facing elevated deck for sunbathing, hot tubbing, relaxing, alfresco dining and watching the sunsets with twinkling tree lighting.
- Set in a tranquil and quiet woodland location you are surrounded by wildlife and sure to see plenty of birds, rabbits and squirrels. If you are lucky (and quiet) enough you may also see some of the friendly wild deer who visit our woodland from time to time.
- Open plan lounge, kitchen and dining room. Feature log burner- style electric fireplace. Comfortable and social corner leather sofa with feature bespoke dining area
- Fabulous newly installed panoramic opening bi-folding large doors off the lounge onto the sunny side deck terrace.
- The lodge has had recent significant up grades to its heating, windows & doors making the lodge attractive and comfy for all year round use.
- Fabulous newly fitted kitchen complete with wine cooler, centre island and fully integrated appliances including dishwasher, fridge and separate freezer, Gas hob with Electric oven, microwave, toaster and kettle. Tea Towels and washing-up liquid are provided. Recently added Slow Cooker and George Foreman grill.
- Fantastic fitted bathroom with a gorgeous roll top vintage-style bath, quality vanity basin with storage and a separate step in shower.
- Elevated Position with great views, 2 x private spacious decking areas with patio tables and chairs.
- Parking space for three/four cars alongside the lodge.
- Bath and hand towels are provided. - Just bring towels for use around the hot tub and White Cross Bay's indoor swimming pool should you wish to use the resort’s leisure facilities.
- Mistletoe Lodge has access to White Cross Bays free wifi service - please note - the signal can be poor and intermittant at the lodge - 3G & 4G work well in the area.
- 32" LCD Television with Freeview in Lounge. 24" LED Television / DVD Combos in Double and Twin Bedrooms. Sky Sports - free to view from Mistletoe's lounge tv
- Mistletoe 3rd Bedroom which is a smaller twin bedroom and is ideal for one or two adults or one or two children. The 2’6 twin beds can be pushed together to make a second king bed - although we only provide 2 x sets of single bedding. This 3rd Bedroom has been equipped as a 'wet day' play zone (currently all games and toys have been removed from the lodge owing to covid) complete with its own flat screen TV.
- Launderette facilities are also available on the resort.
Our boutique lodge is located in an elevated location, in a secluded woodland - ideal for a romantic getaway or for couples and families alike seeking to enjoy the local wildlife, flora and fauna. Mistletoe Lodge boasts a large private decking area, with a partially covered canopy (just in case it rains), with an outside dining table and plenty of outside seating and we have friendly squirrels and birds which regularly visit our balcony. If you are lucky (and quiet) enough you may also see some of the wild deer who like to visit our woodland along side the lodge from time to time. It is a short walk down through the park and woodland to the shores of Lake Windermere and the lodge is within minutes of the White Cross Bay resort centre with all its amenities. There is an indoor swimming pool, sauna & gym at the resort which guests of Mistletoe Lodge can use (charge locally applies). There is also a restaurant and bar. During peak holiday times, White Cross Bay run a full range of activities including evening entertainment - some additional costs may be incurred for these activities - please contact White Cross Bay reception for more information on the range of activities on offer. The resort has a children's outdoor play area, and a multi sports area and White Cross Bay also offer Child friendly activities with the Ranger - please check with White Cross Bay for up to date activities as these could be affected by the seasons and weather.
Our Boutique holiday Lodge also has parking for three/four cars. The resort can provide boat launching facilities into Lake Windermere. There is also a woodland dog walking area just a few minutes from our lodge.
There is such diversity and an unrivalled choice of things to see and do that we are sure whether you are considering the lake district as a holiday destination for the first time, or like us you just keep coming back to holiday in a place you love that you will have a great stay at our holiday lodge.
- We ensure that our holiday Lodge is maintained to very high standards and is professionally cleaned. The hot tub is emptied cleansed and refilled for every new set of guests and it is checked and monitored twice daily for any problems or chemical imbalances. Our Lodge has a large spacious living room, with two sofas, coffee table, electric log burner effect fire, and 32" LCD TV. Bespoke Dining area for 6. The Boutique Lodge is lovely and cosy and is centrally heated and includes some electric panel heaters in the bedrooms.
COME AND SEE FOR YOUR SELVES WHY OUR BEAUTIFUL MISTLETOE LODGE IS SO VERY POPULAR AND GUEST RETURN YEAR AFTER YEAR FOR "A little more Mistletoe Magic"
We do allow up to 2 dogs £20 each dog - must be declared at the time of booking. NO PUPPIES or dogs under 6 months old. Full terms and conditions must be accepted at the time of booking. These will be sent to you on reservation.
For further details
Telephone Katie on
Beautiful Dog Friendly Self Catering Holiday Lodge