Beech Cottage is situated at St Ives Holiday Village, in a quiet and safe wooded location. The cottage has been recently decorated throughout and is very well maintained, providing comfortable accommodation for a family or couple. There are 2 bedrooms, one with a double bed and one with 2 single beds (2 foot wide). There is space for a travel cot in the living area if required. There is also a spacious living area with comfy seating, 32" flat screen TV/DVD, and a fully equipped kitchen with oven, hob, fridge and microwave. The bathroom is wetroom style with a walk in power shower.
There is plenty to do nearby with 100 acres of woodland to explore, and all the site facilities included).
Free Wifi is available in the main building/bar area.
The golden beaches of St Ives and Carbis Bay are a short drive away, and you can also visit lands End, the ancient mining areas of St Just and Pendeen and the market town of Penzance, from which you can take a day trip to the Isles of Scilly. There are excellent country pubs with walking distance serving great local food, and lots of beautiful countryside to explore, by foot, bike, car or bus. Within easy reach is the pretty little village of St Ives. You can spend the day on the sandy beach and by the picturesque harbour, or visit the world famous Tate Gallery.
Covid-19 Holidaymaker Updates: a statement from St Ives Holiday Village
We are making wide ranging changes to make sure we can respect social distancing so that everyone can stay safe. This means that some of our facilities may remain closed initially and will only be opened when it is both permissible and practical to do so.
As holiday homes are perfectly self contained and almost all of our accommodation is 5 metres apart, they are perfect for social distancing. Some of the other measures we have put in place to observe the 2 metre distance include:
- Simple and visible markers around the Park so you can see where to go and how far apart to stand
- Revised check in procedures to observe social distancing
- You'll get a sanitised key to a locked Holiday Home
- Hand sanitising stations widely available throughout the park
- Team members will wear appropriate PPE
- Card payments including contactless are already widely available and will be strongly encouraged
- Shops will also follow similar safety measures to what you're now used to at home
- Additional grocery packs of essentials will be available to pre-order ready for your arrival
- Takeaway food can be ordered from the majority of our food outlets
- Deep cleaning all accommodation between guests with special attention to high touch items