Brand New Caravan - This is a fabulous, Pet Friendly, ABI Horizon Exclusive, 3 bed, 8 berth caravan. Situated in a quieter area at Haven's Perran Sands Holiday Park. Close to the coastal path, on park facilities within a 10 minute walk.
If the dates you are looking for are unavailable please look at our website for alternative caravans.
678 Kernow View, Perran Sands
- Pet Friendly.
- A brand new luxury ABI Horizon Exclusive, 3 bed, 8 berth caravan.
- Close to the coast path.
- Modern, spacious, open plan living area. Great specification as you'd expect from a 2018 model.
- Large L Shaped sofa arrangement with pull out sofa double sofa bed.
- 32" TV with built in DVD.
- Corner Sofa & Dinette with additional Stools.
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge with freezer compartment, 4-burner gas hob and oven. Microwave, toaster and kettle.
- 3 Bedrooms - One double plus two twin bedrooms. Either twin can be easily reconfigured into a second double bedroom.
- Shower room with WC & Hand Basin.
- Additional WC & Hand Basin.
- Double Glazed & Air Blown Heating.
- Parking for up to 2 vehicles.
Pets Welcome, but strictly no smoking.
Perran Sand's Holiday Park offers numerous facilities to keep the whole family entertained. There are heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools & flume, complete with a newly constructed lazy river. Other on park facilities include adventure golf, kart hire, all weather sports court for football & basketball and the sports hub which holds archery and fencing.
On site you will also find a well stocked convenience store with instore bakery, a gift shop and launderette. A hire shop will provide you with anything you may have forgotten.
There are numerous places to eat and drink including The Funky Fish Restaurant, Surf Bay which also provides WIFI access, Papa Johns Pizza who also offer a delivery service plus a traditional Cooke's fish & chip shop. There is a sports bar open throughout the day for drinks and snacks, with pool tables, Sky TV and an outdoor seating area. Other entertainment include The Fun Works Amusement Arcade plus shows throughout the day in the Live Lounge.
The village of Perranporth is only a mile away, with a scheduled bus service which collects and drops off at the Holiday Park. Alternatively Perranporth can be reached on foot via the nearby coastal path running alongside the golf course taking you onto Perranporth beach and the famous Watering Hole beach bar. The village itself has a number of interesting shops and cafes, the majority of which are dog friendly. There is also a boating lake and gardens.
Perranporth is a famous surfing destination attracting surfers of all abilities. For anyone wishing to try their hand there are a number of equipment hire shops which also offer lessons.