Our family owned ABI Ambleside, 2016 model is situated in a quiet cul de sac in West Sands
We are 5 minute’s walk away from the main entertainment complex and 10 mins away from the main reception and funfair.
The pitch also benefits from having an allocated parking space in front of the van. Please note NO commercial vehicles are allowed on site.
The caravan comprises of a double bedroom with tv, and twin bedroom with tv and a twin room also with tv, lounge, dining area, kitchen and shower room which has a full-size shower, wc and hand basin. There is also a separate toilet and hand basin. It is double glazed and benefits from full central heating.
We have a fully equipped kitchen with a full-size oven, full sized fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave. toaster, all pots, pans and cutlery needed. We also provide plates and cups and cutlery for the younger children
We have a large gated veranda with comfortable rattan furniture. This is an ideal and safe place for young children to play and for the parents to chill and have a relaxing drink.
Duvets and pillows are provided but please supply your own linen and towels and tea towels (Duvet covers, pillowcases and sheets)
All cleaning materials are provided
Bunn leisure is one of the souths largest and most vibrant caravan parks. With over 1 million spent each year on entertainment, a huge indoor swimming pool complex idea for young children. The site also benefits from a large outdoor swimming pool and Indoor Bowling Area in the White Horse Complex
Free courtesy bus and Bunny express train, travel around the 3 sites – Train only during high season
The site features (some of these are subject to additional payment)
- Children’s clubs during the day
- One mile long private beach.
- 3 separate entertainment complexes, each with their own nightlife
- The Oasis pool complex with 2 pools, a lazy river, splash slides, sauna and steam room
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool - Only open between Easter and October Half Term
- Indoor Bowling Area - situated at the White Horse Complex and discount on hire for guests
- Indoor Soft Play Area - Situated at the White Horse Complex
- Go karts and crazy golf
- Amusement arcades
- Fun fair
Looking for somewhere to eat there is the Smugglers restaurant at the waterfront complex, fish and chip shop located at the Windmill, the Salting’s dinner at the fun fair. Also, if you are using the White Horse Complex there is JBs bar - excellent food and good sized portions. All offer a wide range of meals at reasonable prices
Bunns lesiure commercial vehicle policy please ensure that you read this - no liability accepted if vehicles are turned away that fail to meet these requirements
Commercial vehicle policy
Please be aware that commercial vehicles are not permitted on Bunn Leisure property. This is an evolving policy and the Company reserves the right to amend the detail below or the categorisation of certain vehicle types.
What constitutes an ‘unwelcome’ commercial vehicle?
• Any type of vehicle heavily or garishly sign written.
• Transit type vehicles, flat bed vans, drop-sided vans, box vans, lorries, and large trailers. This includes, but is not limited to, such vehicles as Ford Transit, Vauxhall Movano, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroen Relay, and Renault Master.
What type of commercial vehicles will not be affected?
Acceptable commercial vehicles are:
• Small Car Derived Vans such as Ford Fiesta Vans, Vauxhall Corsa van, Citroen Nemo providing they are not heavily or obtrusively sign-written.
• Small vans such as the smaller versions of Ford Connect, Renault Kangoo, Mercedes Citan, Vauxhall Combo.
• Utility Vehicles such as the Land Rover Defender, Toyota Hilux, VW Amarak.
I have a vehicle which may fall into the commercial category, but it is designed as a people carrier, or designed as an accessibility vehicle?
Specially designed ‘people carrying vehicles’ that are not sign written and do not have a commercial purpose may be allowed. If you believe that your vehicle falls into this exempt category, please advise security. Such vehicles will be issued with an identification badge which must be displayed and will be required to be parked in nominated car parks only.
I wish to bring a ‘commercial vehicle’ onto the park to deliver equipment to my caravan. What should I do?
Contact Security in advance who will arrange a temporary access pass. This pass must be collected and displayed at all times whilst on the Park.
Is there any other type of vehicles affected?
YES. Campervans, touring caravans & motorhomes will only be allowed onto Warner Farm Touring Park. They cannot, and must not, be parked beside caravan Holiday homes. Vehicles with building materials or ladders on roof racks as well vehicles giving driving lessons on park are also not allowed.