Fiducia Holiday Rental terms and conditions.
1. Please read the terms and conditions set out below as they will form an agreement between you and us with regards to your booking and your stay.
2. Definitions; ‘me’, ‘we’, ‘us’ – Fiducia Holiday Rental ‘you’, ‘your’, ‘guests’ ‘party’ - the person booking the holiday and those named on the booking form.
3. Holiday deposit; A NON-REFUNDABLE deposit of £100.00 (one hundred pounds) will be taken upon booking.
4. Paying the balance; The balance of the holiday cost is to be paid no later than six weeks before your stay please. The exception to this is for any advertised “last minute holiday deals”. Holidays booked with less than six weeks before statrt of rental will be payable in full upon booking. Failure to pay the balance by that time will result in your holiday dates being re advertised and your holiday cancelled.
5. Damage deposit; A damage deposit of £100.00 will be added to the cost of your stay and will be returned to you within seven days of your departure once the caravan and contents have been checked.
6. Payment; Payment can be made by electronic bank transfer. The account details will be supplied upon booking.
7. Arrival & Departure; Guests may arrive at Rockley Park at any time during day of arrival however access to the caravan is not to be before 15.00hrs (3pm). This ensures that the caravan has been cleaned and made up ready for your stay. Please also remember that unless “Funpasses” are purchased at the main reception, you will not be able to go in to the main complex and use the swimming pools and other facilities. Please vacate the caravan by 10.00 (10 am) on the day of departure to allow time to prepare for the next guests.
8. During your stay; I want you to enjoy your stay and make the most of your holiday, please be respectful of others in the park who also want to enjoy their holiday. Please remember to keep the caravan locked when not occupied. If you have any problems with the caravan during your stay, you will find a telephone number on the side of the wall unit as you enter the caravan, for assistance.
9. Personal property; You are responsible for looking after your own belongings. Please keep your vehicle locked and try not to leave any valuable items on display. If you bring anything valuable with you please check it is covered by your own insurance. We cannot accept any liability for loss or damage to your belongings during your stay.
10. Smoking; No smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes permitted in the caravan at any time. If you do wish to smoke then please do so outside and dispose of your cigarette butts properly. My cleaner is not responsible for clearing butts from around the caravan.
11. Drugs; Please be aware that Haven have a zero tolerance policy with regards to drugs. If Haven staff find that you have taken any illegal drugs or illegal substances they have the right to ask you to leave the park. If this occurs, no refund will be given.
12. No pets are permitted at the caravan. Registered assistance dogs are the only exception to this rule.
13. Damages; Accidents do unfortunately happen, and whilst we hope there will be none, if damage is caused by you or someone in your party during your stay, the amount to replace or repair the broken item or damage will be deducted from the DAMAGE DEPOSIT. In the event that the damage or loss is greater than £100, we reserve the right to recover the additional cost from you.
14. Disability aids.; Disability aids are used at your own risk.
15. OOPS, left items; If you find that you have forgotten to pack something and think you may have left it at the caravan, please call me on 07773779118 and we will n look for it in the caravan. If the item/items is/are found, then any costs associated with posting back to you will be your responsibility. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to your property.
16. Cancellations. If you decide to cancel then the following will apply.;
Up to 28 days before your arrival, you will receive a full refund less the non refundable deposit of £100
Between 28 days and 14 days before your arrival date, you will receive a refund of 50%.
Between 14 days and 7 days before your arrival date, you will receive a refund of 25%.
7 days or less before your arrival date you will receive no refund.
17. Acceptance; By booking your stay you agree to and accept the terms and conditions