Any Booking is subject to the Booking Contract. This Booking Contract and our confirmation email contain the entire agreement between us and you and forms the basis of your agreement with us so please read them carefully. Nothing in this Booking Contract affects your usual UK statutory rights.
Please read and Keep, by paying your deposit you are agreeing to the following terms.
1. A Contract will be formed between you and ourselves (Paul Nixon Owner) when your booking form and deposit have been accepted and confirmation has been sent to you.
2. A Deposit of £50 is required to secure your holiday,and will be taken off the holiday cost.This is NON REFUNDABLE under any circumstances. In addition, a £50.00 security bond is required and will be due 6 weeks before your holiday with any holiday balance left. This bond is refundable up to 14 days after the last day of your holiday subject to the following conditions (i) the caravan is left clean, tidy and undamaged and rubbish removed. Please check the inventory and the caravan on arrival. Any damage to the caravan or missing/damaged items from the inventory must be reported to us within 24 hours of you entering the caravan. Failure to do so could result in your own damages bond being lost. Please report any accidents, losses or damages caused by you or your party as soon as possible to enable us to respond to the circumstances. Smaller items may be replaced by yourselves if you wish, but the items(s) must be ‘like for like’
(ii) The balance of your holiday must be paid in full 6 weeks before your holiday start date. If full payment is not received by the date stated on the confirmation , it will be treated as a cancellation and you will forfeit your deposit. Bookings made within the 6 week period must be paid for in full and immediately.
(iii) 42 days notice is required for any cancellations but your deposit plus monies paid for any dates during the period of your booked dates will be lost.
(iiii) you do not arrive at the property within 24 hours of your arrival time without notifying us, then we shall be entitled to treat your Booking as being cancelled by you
* We strongly advise you taking out your own private holiday cancellation insurance, to cover yourselves in the event you need to cancel. Unfortunately there are no refunds under any circumstances .*
3. Bookings made by anyone under the age of 21 or by groups of the same sex unfortunately cannot be accepted. (See Park’s own terms & conditions for more details).
4. No more than 8 people can sleep in the caravan at any one time for insurance purposes.(NO EXCEPTIONS) If you are found to have more than 8 people sleeping in the caravan, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
4.1 You cannot allow more people to stay in the Property than expressly authorised on your booking form, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the Property
5. All guests staying in the caravan are asked kindly NOT TO SMOKE IN THE CARAVAN. Smoking outside of the caravan is acceptable, but please keep the surrounding area free of ash, rubbish and cigarette butts. Please note this clause also applies to ecigs also.
The person(s) named on the booking form are responsible for upholding this condition.
6. Any unreasonable behavior by members of your party will result in you being being asked to leave and no refund given.
7. KEYS MUST BE RETURNED TO THE KEY SAFE on departure or you will be charged for a lock and key change (Haven charge £50 per lock) .
8. We cannot accept Liability for any injury, loss or damage suffered by you or your party, unless one of the following applies; (i) there was willful default by us or, (ii) loss or injury was caused by the negligence of us. Please inform us and the Park’s Duty Manager of any shortcomings or complaints immediately in order for us to take adequate action. Any claims for compensation could be reduced or rejected if we have not been given the opportunity to remedy any issues or situations.
In these terms & conditions ’you’, ’your’ and ‘your party’, refers to the person who makes the booking and those persons named on the booking form; ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’, refers to the owner of the caravan available for accommodation.
10. In addition to my own terms and conditions, the terms & conditions of the Park must be read and abided by also. These are available at the Park, tel: 01745 856471, or on Haven’s website www.havenholidays.com
11. We are sorry but NO PETS allowed. ANY PETS FOUND IN THE CARAVAN WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING IMMEDIATELY ASKED TO LEAVE AND NO REFUND GIVEN, a charge of £200 deep clean will also be charged.
12. You can arrive at the Property after 3pm on the Arrival Date for your holiday and you must leave by 10am on the departure date we give you. We will let you know these times in writing in advance of your stay.
If your arrival will be delayed, you must contact the person whose details are given on the booking confirmation email so that alternative arrangements can be made. If you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property. If you fail to arrive by midday on the day after the Arrival Date and you do not advise the contact of your anticipated late arrival we may treat the Booking as having been cancelled by you and we shall be under no obligation to refund you although we will message you.
13. Under No circumstances must electric cars be charged by the caravans electricity supply, should this be the case your deposit will be lost.
⭐️Please note linen is not provided, duvets and pillows are provided, but please bring your own duvet covers, pillow cases and bottom sheets unless stated as part of your package.⭐️
NB. We strongly recommend that you read these terms & conditions in full, failure to abide by any part may result in the loss of your bond and/or your holiday.
14. Funworks passes are not included, and can be purchased directly from Haven reception if required.
15. Any damage caused to the caravan will be deducted from your deposit, any damage must be notified to the owners on arrival as any damage not reported will be assumed to of occurred during your stay.
15.1. Any malicious damage caused to the caravan by the named renter or guests party/visitors will be billed to the renter, and due for payment within 7 days. We reserve the right to pursue legal action for recovery of damages through the civil/criminal process. Any costs incurred, not limited to loss of rental, administration and legal/recovery costs.
16. We reserve the right to share information with fraud prevention agency’s in the event that a payment is clawed back once a holiday has been taken, and action to recover this and costs will be sought from the named booker.
16.1 You agree to keep and leave the Property and the furnishings, including items such as kitchen equipment, crockery and glasses clean and in good condition.
16.2 You agree not to cause any damage to the walls, doors, windows or any other part of the Property nor to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to us or to any other occupier of adjoining or neighbouring properties.
16.3 You agree to take all necessary steps to safeguard your personal property while at the Property.
17. Cancellation: In the event that:
any balance required from you is not paid in accordance with the timeframes set out in the Cancellation Policy; or
you do not arrive at the property within 24 hours of your arrival time without notifying us,
then we shall be entitled to treat your Booking as being cancelled by you
18. You agree to allow us or any representative of ours access to the Property at any reasonable time during your stay for the purpose of essential repairs, in an emergency or to ensure you are complying with this Booking Contract
19. This Booking Contract (including any non-contractual obligations arising under or in relation to this Booking Contract) between you and us is governed by the law of England and Wales and we both agree that any dispute, matter or other issue which arises between us will be exclusively dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales.
20. You may not transfer your Booking or any rights and responsibilities under this Booking Contract to any other person, without our prior written consent.
21. If at any time any part of this Booking Contract is held to be unenforceable for any reason under any applicable law, that part shall be deemed omitted and the enforceability of the remaining parts shall not in any way be affected by that omission.
22. We will not be in breach of this Booking Contract, or otherwise liable for any failure or delay in performance, arising from any circumstances beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Your Booking is made as a consumer for the purpose of a holiday and you acknowledge that we will not be liable for any business losses howsoever suffered or incurred by you.