1. One proof of photo ID will be required
2. One proof of home address required
3. Names of all guests required
4. Fee March to May £400 per week and June to September £700 per week
5. Refundable Damage Deposit: £100
DEPOSITS & PAYMENT
1. A provisional booking will be accepted by the caravan owners, subject to receiving a £100 booking deposit within 2 working days, this deposit must be paid by BAC’s or via electronic Paypal invoice. Upon receiving the booking deposit, you’ll receive confirmation for the dates that you have now booked. Please note that ALL bookings are provisional until the caravan owners receive the deposit.
PLEASE PAY TO: SEA ESCAPE LTD.
BOOKING DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IN THE EVENT OF CANCELLATION
DAMAGE POSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE IF EXCESSIVE CLEANING OR DAMAGE IS FOUND
2. If the deposit is not received within 5 working days it is assumed by the caravan owners that the provisional booking is no longer required.
3. THE BALANCE OF THE HIRE CHARGE IS DUE FOUR WEEKS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL, if the balance is NOT received within this time frame, then the caravan owners reserve the right to hire the caravan to someone else. Bookings taken with less than FOUR weeks remaining can only be accepted if payment is made in full and received within 5 working days.
4. The hirer shall also pay a £100 refundable security bond. This bond is fully refundable at the end of the hire period and returned within seven days of departure date pending cleaning and inspection. The caravan owners reserve the right to withhold some or the entire bond and make additional charges /or bill the hirer for the additional cost of:
a) replacing and/or repairing all damage
b) all breakages
c) charge for cleaning the caravan or removing stains or replacing as new.
ALL BREAKAGES, DAMAGE AND STAINS WITHIN THE CARAVAN MUST BE PAID FOR. THE HIRER MUST INFORM THE CARAVAN OWNERS WITHIN 12HRS OF ARRIVAL OF ALL DEFECTS, INVENTORY SHORTAGES AND/ OR BREAKAGES. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN YOU, THE HIRER BEING RESPONSIBLE. CANCELLATIONS
5. In the event of a cancellation, The hirer must confirm this in writing. (Booking deposits are not refundable in the event of a cancellation).
6. No refund will be made to the hirer whose hiring has commenced and who vacates the caravan for any reason including an emergency at home.
7. Once the balance has been paid refunds will only be considered in certain circumstances at the owner’s discretion and subject to the time remaining to the holiday and a replacement booking being obtained. GENERAL BOOKING CONDITIONS
8. Bookings will only be accepted from hirers who are twenty-one (21) years of age and above. No same sex groups (Couples and Family’s only).
9. Only the persons on the booking form may stay at the caravan. Over Occupancy will not be Tolerated.
10. ALL changes to a booking are allowed by prior agreement with the caravan owners and confirmed in writing to the owners.
11. The hirer is responsible for the conduct of all persons listed on this agreement.
12. The hirer agrees that all persons named on the booking form shall be with you (the hirer) during your hire period of the holiday caravan. Holiday park owners and/or their staff shall have a copy of your booking agreement. The booking agreement is important because it is for you and your parties safety and security purposes only.
13. Each person listed on the booking form and your guest(s)/visitor(s) must be prepared to identify themselves to the park owners or their staff upon request and comply with their reasonable requirements.
14. The hirer shall notify the caravan owners in writing with any changes to person(s) listed on the booking form at the earliest possible opportunity and in any event, prior to arrival at the holiday park.
15. The hirer must give access to the holiday caravan as / when required to the caravan owners, holiday park owners and their staff / agents.
16. The caravan owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without any obligation to give a and / or reserve the right to terminate any booking on reasonable grounds such as noise nuisance, public disorder, abuse of park staff and residents and vandalism. UPON COMMENCEMENT OF HIRE
17. The holiday caravan maybe occupied from 4pm onwards on the first day of hiring unless early arrival has been made by special arrangement. 18. In the case of a maintenance problem, the hirer shall contact the caravan owner. D.I.Y repairs must NOT be attempted. If the hirer does any D.I.Y repairs, then rule 4 will apply.
19. Pets are not allowed
20. Smoking is NOT permitted in the caravan.
21.The caravan is to be left in a reasonable clean and tidy condition ready for the next tenants, due to inspection by cleaning staff. If not, then rule 4. shall apply.
22. Holiday park owners, their staff and caravan owners do not accept liability for any loss or damage to the hirer’s property and/ or accidents, injuries, illness, diseases, arising from the hire of the caravan or use of the holiday park, including acts of God or extreme weather conditions.
23. The holiday caravan MUST be vacated by 10am on the last day of hiring. Ready for cleaner to check over. IF YOU ARE ASKED TO VACATE THE CARAVAN / HOLIDAY PARK BY THE HOLIDAY PARK OWNERS OR THEIR STAFF FOR ANY INAPPROPRIATE CONDUCT OR DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY ON SITE, PAYMENT WILL NOT BE REFUNDABLE PLEASE NOTE Once we have received your £100 booking deposit plus £100 refundable damage bond, you the hirer have agreed to the full terms and conditions, as above, as applicable at the time of your booking and holiday. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights under the laws of England and Wales.
24. We accept no liability for children using hot water appliances, electric and gas appliances unsupervised. You are responsible for supervising children in your care at all times.