Looe Country Park, Bucklawren Road, No Mans Land,Looe,Cornwall, Pl13 1QS
Terms and conditions - Summary
The booking forms a contract between yourself and the site owner/s. The booking may be made by telephone, via our booking system, email, via 3rd party websites or any other form of communication between the two parties.
Polborder holidays @ Looe Country Park operates 365 days per year, but reserve the right to change or alter opening and closing dates at any time.
Fees and Payment:
- To ensure reservation of your rental unit a non refundable deposit of 50% should be paid upon booking.
- Non refundable Full and final payment of the remaining 50% must be 28 days before arrival.
- The site must be informed if extra people or dog/s are to be staying in the unit, over and above what was agreed when the booking was made.
- Payment may be made by either card, bank transfer, cheque or cash.
- For payments to Polborder Holidays by cheque they must be made payable to 'Jill Spicer' or for payments by bank transfer to Lloyds sort code 30 99 12 account 30002768.
- In the event of nonpayment by the visitor, unreasonable behaviour by the visitor or any other reason in breach of the terms and conditions of this agreement, the site reserves the right to ask you to leave and to take all your belongings. In the event that the visitor does not remove their belongings, the site reserves the right to remove the all said belongings from site, any damage or liability in regards the removal of the belongings will fall upon the visitor. The site will not be responsible for any costs associated what so ever with the removal or resiting of the belongings, whether the belongings are situated on the site or off the site.
- Notices will be served upon the parties at the address given on the booking confirmation or such other address as may be notified in writing for the purpose.
The site owner reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions at anytime.
Responsibilities and Obigations: Site Owner
- To provide holiday accommodation as per booking confirmation, we reserve the right to use an alternative accommodation unit if necessary.
Responsibilities and Obligations: Guests
- Any accidents or incidents must be reported to the site owners.
- Not to be a nuisance to other users of the park or the owners.
- No contractors or deliveries should be made to site unless prior notice and agreement has been made with the site owners.
- To respect at all times the quiet and tranquillity on site.
- We aim to respect the environment and request that you keep all waste to a minimum, it is a site requirement that you separate your recyclable waste and use the correct bins for disposal.
- There is a 10mph speed limit around the site.
- Bicycles and scooters may be ridden in a safe and controlled manner, if not ridden in the said manner the site reserves the right to ban the riding of your bicycle or scooter.
- Children are the responsibility of their parents or guardians at all times. Children under 7 must be accompanied to the toilet block by their parent or guardian.
- All children are expected to be back at their holiday accommodation by 10pm latest.