Our family owned Delta Goodwood, 2010 model is situated in a quiet Cul-de-sac just a few minutes from the main entertainment complex on West Sands and 3 to 4 mins walk away from the main reception and funfair.
The caravan comprises of a double bedroom, and 2 x twin bedrooms, lounge, kitchen, and shower room which has a full size shower, WC and vanity sink. It is double glazed and has electric heaters in all rooms and a Gas fire in the lounge.
We have a fully equipped kitchen with a full size oven, full sized fridge, microwave, toaster, all pots, pans and cutlery needed.
We have a gated veranda with table, chairs and umbrella. This is an ideal and safe place for young children to play and for the parents to chill and have a relaxing drink.
Sheets, Duvets and pillows (with covers) are provided but please supply your own towels and tea towels
All cleaning materials are provided
Bunn leisure is one of the souths largest and most vibrant caravan parks. With over 1 million spent each year on entertainment and a huge indoor swimming pool complex idea for young children.
New in 2019 is a large new complex sited on White Horse with outdoor heated pool, 6 Lane Bowling alley, indoor PlayZone soft play for kids and other great activities.
Free courtesy bus and Bunni express train, travel around the 3 sites – Train only during high season
The site features
- Children’s clubs during the day
- One mile long private beach.
- 3 separate entertainment complexes, each with their own nightlife
- The Oasis pool complex with 2 pools, a lazy river, splash slides, sanuna and steam room
- Outdoor heated pool
- Plazone soft play for younger kids
- Go karts and crazy golf
- Amusement arcades
- Fun fair
- On site Hairdresser/Barber
Looking for somewhere to eat there is the Smugglers restaurant at the waterfront complex, fish and chip shop located at the Windmill, the Saltings dinner at the fun fair. All offer a wide range of meals at reasonable prices
Bunns lesiure commercial vehicle policy
please ensure that you read this - no liabilty accepted if vehicles are turned away that fail to meet these requirements
Commercial vehicle policy
Please be aware that commercial vehicles are not permitted on Bunn Leisure property. This is an evolving policy and the Company reserves the right to amend the detail below or the categorisation of certain vehicle types.
What constitutes an ‘unwelcome’ commercial vehicle?
• Any type of vehicle heavily or garishly sign written.
• Transit type vehicles, flat bed vans, drop-sided vans, box vans, lorries and large trailers. This includes, but is not limited to, such vehicles as Ford Transit, Vauxhall Movano, Mercedes Sprinter, Citroen Relay, and Renault Master.
What type of commercial vehicles will not be affected?
Acceptable commercial vehicles are:
• Small Car Derived Vans such as Ford Fiesta Vans, Vauxhall Corsa van, Citroen Nemo providing they are not heavily or obtrusively sign-written.
• Small vans such as the smaller versions of Ford Connect, Renault Kangoo, Mercedes Citan, Vauxhall Combo.
• Utility Vehicles such as the Land Rover Defender, Toyota Hilux, VW Amarak.
Q. I have a vehicle which may fall into the commercial category but it is designed as a people carrier, or designed as an accessibility vehicle?
A. Specially designed ‘people carrying vehicles’ that are not sign written and do not have a commercial purpose may be allowed. If you believe that your vehicle falls into this exempt category, please advise security. Such vehicles will be issued with an identification badge which must be displayed and will be required to be parked in nominated car parks only.
Q. I wish to bring a ‘commercial vehicle’ onto the park to deliver equipment to my caravan. What should I do?
A. Contact Security in advance who will arrange a temporary access pass. This pass must be collected and displayed at all times whilst on the Park.
Q. Are there any other type of vehicles affected?
A. YES. Campervans, touring caravans & motorhomes will only be allowed onto Warner Farm Touring Park. They cannot, and must not, be parked beside caravan Holiday homes. Vehicles with building materials or ladders on roof racks as well vehicles giving driving lessons on park are also not allowed.