NEW LISTING - This is a fabulous, pet friendly, ABI Windermere, 3 bed 8 berth caravan. Situated in a great position within a quiet cul-de-sac at Haven's Perran Sands Holiday Park near Perranporth Cornwall. Convenient to the park amenities which are within a 5 minute walk.
If the dates you are looking for are unavailable please take a look at our website for alternative caravans
254 Piran Point, Perran Sands
- A fabulous Prestige ABI Windermere caravan.
- Secluded cul-de-sac position.
- Outside seating area with Picnic table & Bench.
- Large front and side windows enhancing a bright and airy open plan lounge/dining area.
- Immaculate condition, previously owner used only.
- Very high specification internally.
- Freestanding suite comprising of an L shaped sofa containing a pull out double sofa bed and a matching arm chair.
- TV with built in DVD.
- Contemporary electric wall mounted fire.
- Corner dining suite with two additional stools.
- Fully fitted & well equipped kitchen with full sized fridge/freezer, 4-burner gas hob, oven & microwave.
- 3 Bedrooms - One double plus two twin bedrooms. Either twin room can be reconfigured into another double.
- Shower room with WC and Hand basin.
- Additional WC & Hand basin.
- Double Glazed & Central Heated.
Prices include Duvets, Pillows, Tea Towels & a Bath Mat. Please bring your own Beach & Bath Towels.
Perran Sands Holiday Park offers numerous facilities to keep the whole family entertained. There are heated indoor and outdoor swimming pools complete with water flume & a newly constructed lazy river. Other on park facilities include adventure golf, kart hire, all weather sports court for football & basketball plus fencing and archery in the Sports Hub.
On site you will also find a well stocked convenience store with instore bakery, a gift shop and launderette. The hire shop will provide you with anything you may have forgotten.
There are numerous places to eat and drink including the Funky Fish Restaurant, Surf Bay which also provides WIFI connectivity, Papa Johns Pizza who offer a delivery service to your caravan, plus a traditional Cooke's fish & chip shop. There is a sports bar open throughout the day and evening for drinks & snacks, with a pool table, Sky TV and an outside seating area. Other entertainment can be found by way of the Fun Works amusement arcade & the Live Lounge hosting shows and events throughout the day.
The village of Perranporth is only a mile away with a scheduled bus service collecting and dropping off at the holiday park. Alternatively Perranporth can be reached by foot via the coast path running alongside the golf course and down onto Perranporth beach & the famous Watering Hole beach bar. The village itself has an number of interesting shops, restaurants, pubs & cafe's, the majority of which are pet friendly. There is a boating lake and gardens.
Perranporth is a famous surfing destination attracting surfers of all abilities. For anyone wishing to try their hand there are a number of equipment hire shops which also offer lessons.