NEW LISTING - A fabulous Willerby Sierra, 3 Bed, 6 Berth caravan. Great position situated in a quiet cul-de-sac at Haven's Perran Sands Holiday Park near Perranporth Cornwall. Park facilities within a 5 minute walk.
If the dates you are looking for are unavailable please look at our website for alternative caravans
279 Piran Point, Perran Sands
- A luxurious Prestige Willerby Sierra caravan.
- Outside picnic table and bench, BBQ, clothes line and other beach items.
- Large front windows enhancing a stunning open plan lounge/dining area.
- Immaculate condition, previously owner used only.
- Very high specification.
- Freestanding L Shaped sofa & glass coffee table.
- TV with built in DVD.
- Full sized dining table and 6 chairs.
- Fully fitted & equipped kitchen with full sized fridge freezer, 4-burner gas hob & oven & microwave.
- 3 Bedrooms - One double plus two twin bedrooms. Either twin room can be reconfigured into another double.
- TV in the master bedroom.
- Shower room with WC & hand basin.
- Additional WC & hand basin
- Double Glazed and Central Heated.
No Pets and No smoking in this caravan
Prices include include Duvets, Pillows,Tea Towels.
Perran Sands Holiday Park offers numerous facilities to keep the whole family entertained. There are heated indoor and outdoor pools & flume, complete with a newly constructed lazy river. Other on park facilities include adventure golf, kart hire, Sports Court which includes football, basketball, archery and fencing.
Onsite you will also find a well stocked convenience store with instore bakery, gift shop and a launderette. A hire shop will provide you with anything you may have forgotten.
There are numerous places to eat and drink and providing WIFI access, including a The Funky Fish Restaurant, Surf Bay, Papa Johns Pizza which also offers a delivery service plus a traditional Cooke's fish and chip shop. There is a sports bar open throughout the day for drinks and snacks, with pool tables, Sky TV and an outdoor seating area. Other Entertainment include the Fun Works Amusement Arcade & shows throughout the day in the Live Lounge.
The village of Perranporth is only a mile away, with a scheduled bus service which collects and drops off at the Holiday Park. Alternatively Perranporth can be reached on foot via the Coastal Path running alongside the golf course taking you onto Perranporth Beach and the famous Watering Hole beach bar. The village itself has a number of interesting shops and cafes, the majority of which are dog friendly. There is also a boating lake and gardens.
Perranporth is a famous surfing destination and attracts surfers of all abilities. For anyone wanting to try their hand there are a number of equipment hire shops which also offer lessons.