Tanpits Farm, Taunton, Somerset
Caravan Holiday Park Information
A historic, family run Cider Farm set in idyllic and peaceful surroundings of the Somerset countryside for over 100 years.
Tanpits Farm is an ideal stop over location being only 1.5miles from Junction 25 on the motorway.
Tanpits is only a few minutes away by car or foot to many popular facilities and activates in the area such as Hankridge Farm Retail Park, the cinema, Taunton Cricket Club, supermarkets and canal path to name but a few.
Tanpits Cider Farm has been a family run business since the 1970’s. Tanpit’s pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and offering great customer service.
One of the best things about staying at Tanpit’s Cider Farm is it’s proximity to many interesting and beautiful places to visit:
- Taunton town centre – 40 minute walk (along scenic canal), 15 minute cycle or 3 mile drive
- Canal and tow path only 200 meters away
- Taunton Cricket Club grounds – 30 minute walk
- 1.5 miles from Junction 25
- 6 minute walk to local shop & hairdressers
- 6 minute walk to the Murry Monk pub
- Excellent bus services
- ASDA 1.5 miles away
- Hankridge Farm Retail Park (Cinema, McDonalds, Bowling Alley) – 10 minute walk
Tanpits Cider Farm
|Mids & East England|
|Tyne & Wear|
|South East England|
|Isle of Wight|
|South West England|
|Isle of Anglesey|
|Dumfries and Galloway|
|Ross and Cromarty|