Family owned and run caravan established since 2009. Osprey is a 2012 6 berth caravan of gold+ standard situated near Lossiemouth on the beautiful Moray Coast. Ideally positioned next to the sand dunes which means the beach is only a very short walk.
It is a modern caravan, double glazed and has gas central heating for your comfort. Fully equppied with all cooking utensils, crockery and general cleaning equipment. Enclosed raised decking is easily accessed from the french doors allows Al Frersco Dining on those wondferful warm Moray evenings.
- LOUNGE - spaciuos seating hides the fold up double bed, there is a 40" LCD TV with built in freeview, a dvd player with a selection of dvd's, board games, books and an XBox 360 also with a selection of games for you're entertainment.
- KITCHEN - is fully equipped with everything you will need including a full size cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
- DINING AREA - dining table and chairs seating 4 people. The french doors lead out onto the enclosed raised decking with patio furniture.
- MASTER BEDROOM - ensuite and features double bed, ample wardrobe and drawer space.
- TWIN BEDROOM - has two small single beds with wardrobe and cupboard space.
- BATHROOM - fully equipped with spacious shower.
- WIFI - Wifi is now accessible from the caravan. Its called Air Angels and is easily accessible through your wireless settings. There is a charge for its use. Wifi in the bars is on an open network and is free.
Included in the price of your stay:
- Towels(including beach/pool towels)
- Beach chairs, wind breaks, childrens beach toys and bucket and spades.
- 1 Barrier fob
Not included in the price of your stay
- Extra barrier fobs ( purchased from reception - £10 each refundable)
- Facilities passes ( required for every adult in your party - £10 each non refundable)
New Services for Osprey 2019
Grocery Shop service - you just have to let us know what you need. Price and details provided upon request.
Check us out on Facebook - OSPREYlossiemouth
SILVER SANDS LEISURE PARK has a large bar and games room, laundrette, mini-market, chip shop, coffee shop, childrens play area, pitch and putt and leisure complex which includes a swimming pool, sauna and gym. Bar meals are served daily and Sunday lunch is good value for money. Children are welcome in the bar. There is also wifi available for a small charge. There is a full adult and childrens entertainment program during the season, details are posted in the around the site.
Lossiemouth is less than 2 miles away and has restaurants, pubs, an abundance of take aways, and a long stretch of beautiful sandy beach. The area boasts many attractions such as golfing, horse riding, fishing, bird/plane spotting, cycling, walking and water sports. The promenade has cafe/bars. shops and a small museum. If you're idea of fun is windsurfing or boarding you've come to the right place.
The city of Elgin, with supermarkets and shopping centre, leisure centre, bowling alley, cathedral, boating lake and so much more is approx 8 miles away