We are a family owned and run caravan established since 2009. Osprey is a 2012 6 berth caravan of gold+ standard based at the AA 5* rated Silver Sands Leisure Park near Lossiemouth on the beautiful Moray Coast. It is fully double glazed and centrally heated for your comfort. All bedding, towels (including beach and tea towels), condiments and cleaning items and many other little extras are always available. There is a washing machine and outside drying area for you're use. There is also outside seating, bbq, beach chairs, picnic stuff and buckets n spades for the kids. There is free WiFi in the bars.
- The spacious LOUNGE seating area hides a double fold up bed, there is a 40" HD TV WITH FREEVIEW, dvd player, dvd's, games, books etc for you're entertainment.
- The KITCHEN is fully equipped with everything you will need including a full size cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
- There is a lovely DINING AREA with dining table and chairs seating 4 people. The FRENCH DOORS lead out onto a wonderful raised DECKED AREA with patio furniture and as it's enclosed is safe for pets and children
- The MASTER BEDROOM is ensuite and features double bed with ample wardrobe and drawer space. There is a hairdryer for your use
- The TWIN BEDROOM has two single beds again with ample wardrobe and drawer space.
- The BATHROOM is fully equipped and has a spacious shower
- The outside storage box has a WASHING MACHINE, fold up beach chairs, buckets and spades and balls for the beach and there is a BBQ for you're use.
The sandy beach is less than 50yds over the dunes or follow one of the many paths around the site, and is clean and never overcrowded. Pets are welcome at no extra cost.
SILVER SANDS LEISURE PARK has a large bar and games room, laundrette, mini-market, chip shop, coffee shop, childrens play area, pitch and putt and leisure complex which includes a swimming pool, sauna and gym. You will need a guest pass to use the complex facilities, at the moment there is no charge for these and they will be in the caravan ready for your arrival. Bar meals are served daily and Sunday lunch is good value for money. Children are welcome in the bar. There is also free wifi available in the bar. There is a full adult and childrens entertainment program during the season, details are posted in the around the site.
Lossiemouth is less than 2 miles away and has restaurants, pubs, an abundance of take aways, and a long stretch of beautiful sandy beach. The area boasts many attractions such as golfing, riding, fishing, bird/plane spotting, cycling, walking, water sports. The promenade has cafe/bars. shops and a small museum. If you're idea of fun is windsurfing or boarding you've come to the right place.
The city of Elgin, with supermarkets and shopping centre, leisure centre, bowling alley, cathedral, boating lake and so much more is approx 8 miles away
MASSIVE DISCOUNTS FOR APRIL AND MAY. UP TO 50% DISCOUNT AND BUY 1 NGHT GET 1 NIGHT FREE