A Holiday Park located in a remarkable Devon setting...
The park is pretty big. And because so many families come to stay here, Haven make it their priority to make sure that activities, entertainment and dining facilities don’t disappoint...
So as well as a great, daily entertainment line-up and the sort of fun facilities you’d expect from Haven. You’ll also find some unique places to eat. The South Beach Café is easily one of the most picturesque spots to enjoy fresh British seafood. And on top of that it’s just a short way down the bright, red rock cliffs, onto the sandy bay.
- Situated on clifftops overlooking a Blue Flag sandy bay
- Huge range of facilities for an action-packed holiday
- Short, rather steep sloped access to the large sandy bay below the park
- South Beach Café with panoramic sea views
- Multi-level pool complex with 4-lane slide**
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park