Welcome to our Tranquil Holiday Home “Pearl Bay” situated on Pebble Bank Holiday Park, overlooking the Fleet Lagoon, Chesil Beach & The Isle of Portland..
(We have a second Caravan available on Pebble Bank for July and August dates shown Pictures on request)
With breath-taking views this is the perfect place to relax and unwind, onsite there is a friendly Bar & Restaurant with stunning views from the comfort of your chair, either inside the bar/restaurant or outside on the decking overlooking Chesil Beach, you can soak in the far reaching views whilst enjoying your favourite drink or meal. (Breakfast is also served here).
Pearl Bay is well equipped with 2 Bedrooms, one Double room with a KING Size Bed and an en-suite, and one Twin room, Bathroom with a Shower Cubicle, Kitchen, Dining Table, Lounge with Gas Fire, also Central Heating throughout, outside has a enclosed decking area with a secure gate ideal for children & dogs saftey.
Appliances included; TV, DVD player, Digital Radio, Full size fridge freezer, Microwave Oven, Gas Cooker & Hob, Toaster, Kettle, & Hairdryer.
There are miles of Coastal Footpath walks within easy reach from the caravan, which makes this a perfect place for Walkers & Cyclists, also Weymouth & Portland offers many things to do ie; Sailing, Scuba diving, Rock Climbing, Caving, Paragliding, Jet Skiing, Kite surfing, Boat trips, Photography, Birdwatching, Artists, & Writers paradise, and much more.
Parking is available near the caravan, the Caravan Site is Peaceful and quiet, so visitors would be expected to respect the Peace of others too.
There is a Laundry room on-site which offers Washing Machines /Tumble Dryer/ Iron & Ironing Board facilities for anyone who may need to use them.
**Weymouth** (approx 1.5 miles)
With its 3 miles of golden sandy beach and its Blue Flag Award, Weymouth is recognised consistently as one of the top 10 beach destinations in Europe; with its safe shallow waters and a bucket full of things to do for any taste bud, it's not difficult to see why. Weymouth Beach is 1.5 miles away, along with a shopping centre and lots of tourist shops and attractions, also Sea Life in Weymouth and Monkey World nearby.
**The Isle of Portland** (approx 1.5 miles)
Portland hosted the 2012 Sailing Olympics and with its spectacular scenery and harbour, it is an explorer’s paradise; from rock climbing, abseiling, caving, diving, kayaking, sailing, kite surfing, walking, cycling, fossil and dinosaur footprint hunting, or just soaking up the scenery and relaxing with a picnic by the Portland Bill Lighthouse, there's something for everyone.
** The Jurassic Coastline**
One of the biggest draws for visiting is the breathtaking coastline and scenery along the famous Jurassic Coast, with Chesil Beach’s 18 mile long, pebble and shingle beach connecting the Isle of Portland to Weymouth.
Pearl Bay is also central to many other stunning places to visit for a day out, including: Isle of Portland; Bowleaze Cove; Lulworth Cove; Sherborne; Dorchester; Bridport and West Bay; Purbeck; Wareham; Swanage; Corfe Castle; Poole; Bournemouth; Christchurch and The New Forest.
**TERMS & CONDITIONS**
* £100 non-refundable deposit is required to secure the booking. The balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
* Bed linen,Top/Bottom sheets and towels are NOT provided (Please Bring), N.B Due to the Virus we require guests to bring ALL bedding items and towels.
* Bed sizes are: 1x KING size bed and 2x Single beds.
* Wi-Fi is available free of charge.
* The caravan MUST be left in a Tidy condition as found on arrival, any damages or items removed must be paid for by yourself.
* All electric and gas is included in the rental cost.
* Short breaks are available but will be charged at the full weekly price.
* One small well behaved dog is welcome.
* No passes required on-site.
* No group bookings.
* Only the people specified allowed to stay, no guests permitted unless arranged prior to arrival.
* 4 people max.
* Highchairs and cots are NOT available, unfortunately.