Sunnysands caravan park is situated in the beautiful town of Barmouth, mid wales. It homes a railway station with direct train lines, just a short distance from the caravan park.
Barmouth town consists of plenty restaurants, cafes and bars. The beach runs full stretch up from the town to the caravan park with sand dunes it makes the most idyllic scenery. With arcades, fun fair, donkey and boat rides, there’s fun for all the family including mountain walks, crabbing off the harbour and bike hire.
With Snowdonia in driving distance you can enjoy the wonders of zip world including bounce below, mountain coaster, the titan zip line and many more fun activities.
· On site club house with evening entertainment shows and bingo with generous cash prizes. Also includes an over 18 section and seating area overlooking the beach, providing the perfect sunsets.
· Indoor heated swimming pool · Beach within 2 min walking distance, dog friendly
· Arcade · Play area
· Bike hire · Laundrette
· Convenience store · Chip shop and café
· Horse riding · Beach
· Golf · Leisure centre
· Nature centre · Super market
· Bus station · Soft play
· Boat trips/ train rides · Fishing/ crabbing
· Shell island · Snowdonia national park/ zip world
· Train station · Amusements
· Fun fair/ donkey rides · Farms
Caravan for hire details
· 3-bedroom static caravan sleeps up to 8 people. 1 double bedroom, 2 twin bedrooms and a pull-out sofa bed in the lounge
· Outside enclosed decking area with table and chairs
· Caravan located in a quiet location but still only a 2-minute walk to facilities and the beach
· Freeview tv with DVD player and a collection of DVDS
· All self-catering equipment provided
· Gas fire and heaters
· Gas BBQ facilities (clean after use)
· Travel cot and bumbo available on request
· Dogs welcome
· Parking spaces next to caravan
· Hair dryer / Iron
· All bedrooms hold a wardrobe and storage cupboards
· Dining table
· No smoking in the caravan
· Bed lining and towels provided or you can provide your own.