Holiday Home 123 offers luxury self catering accommodation in a delightful location near the scenic historic fishing village of Polperro in South East Cornwall, together with free access to the extensive facilities available at Killigarth Manor Holiday Park.
* WHY BOOK WITH US ? * EXCELLENT SERVICE *CLEAN & TIDY ACCOMODATION * NO HIDDEN EXTRAS.
*NO PRICE INCREASE FOR 2020 * NO CHARGE FOR BED LINEN * BEDS MADE UP READY FOR ARRIVAL.
* FREE Admission To All Site Facilities. * Passes are not required on this Holiday Park.
This Holiday Home Is a 3 Bed Gold On The John Fowler Price Tariff !
* Why Rent From Us ? Considerable Savings On John Fowler Holidays Prices !
* Clean , Comfortable, Accomodation For A Relaxing Holiday At Killigarth Manor
* Holiday Home Is Located In a Prime Location On Holiday Park !
* No Noise From Entertainment Venue.
* Local Agent Should You Require Any Assistance.
* FREE WI - FI IN RECEPTION AREA.
* Save Money * We Offer The Best Prices On Killigarth Manor * FREE BED LINEN INCLUDED IN RENTAL!
This modern 8 berth fully centrally heated holiday home offers facilities including:
Spacious lounge with circular dining table, with comfortable surrounding seating area, flat screen Freeview TV/ DVD.
Fully fitted kitchen with microwave, fridge freezer, cooker with four rings and oven.
Cloakroom incorporating full size walk in shower, WC, mirror and wash hand basin.
WC with wash hand basin.
Double bedroom with wardrobe and ample storage space.
Two twin bedrooms. Cupboards and storage space.
Pull out Drop Down double bed in lounge area.
Spacious non slip side decking area complete with table and chairs.
Toddler Friendly ! New Security Gate On Entrance To Decking Area.
High Chair & Travel Cot Available On Request.
Pets Welcome @ £25.00 Per Week, Per Pet, Max 2 Pets
FREE BEDLINEN PROVIDED FOR YOUR HOLIDAY !
Killigarth Manor Holiday Park is a family orientated holiday park offering facilities such as an indoor heated swimming pool, children's club with organised fun and games. Soft play area for under 5's, Sauna and fitness suite. Nightly entertainment including bingo and live Cabaret. Outside play area for children including swings, climbing frames, tunnels etc. Crazy golf, table tennis and tennis court.
Amusement arcade, pool tables, on site shop, Restaurant and take-away.
The Park is close to the sea with the nearest sandy beach at Talland Bay, where a cafe can be found for your afternoon tea, the nearby National trust coast path a short distance from the Park leads to this beach with its rock pools accessible at low tide, in the opposite direction the coast path leads to the historic village of Polperro.
Situated between Looe and Polperro, Holiday Home 123 makes a great base for exploring beautiful Cornwall, including attractions such as the Eden Project and the city of Plymouth.
The scenic branch line at Looe links to the main line at Liskeard enabling rail travel to Penzance and onwards by open top bus to the beautiful beaches at Treen and Porthcurno, not forgetting the rugged coastline at Land's End.
The sandy beaches at Carbis Bay and St Ives make for a great day out!
Killigarth Manor Holiday Park the perfect location to spend your holiday.
No all male / all female groups accepted. No pets accepted. Strict No Smoking Policy.
It is an express condition of booking that the owner cannot be held responsible for any personal injury, damage to personal property,or non availability of site amenities due to circumstances beyond his control.
In the event of cancellation your deposit will be returned only if a replacement booking can be found. It is recommended you have adequate insurance cover in the event of you having to cancel your holiday.
* We enjoyed the caravan, the beds are comfortable, the caravan was clean. We liked going swimming and playing tennis, seeing Looe Bay, The place is lovely and quiet. We would like to visit again ! Stayed April 2019
*Wonderful Holiday in excellent accommodation ! Caravan had everything we needed in immaculate condition ! Holiday Park is perfect for families, our 7 and 11 year old grand daughters want to stay forever ! The area is yet another part of this beautiful county that we would return to. Talland Bay will be in my fondest memories always ! Thank you for making this week possible ! Stayed April 2019
* Hard to leave this place ! Wife, Mum, Son & myself Will be back Thanks again! ! Great caravan with everything necesary in it ! Thanks again,really important for our family. Stayed May 2019.
* Thank you for a lovely stay. The caravan was lovely & clean on arrival ! Had everything we needed. Had an amazing time, thank you so much ! Stayed June 2019.
* Lovely caravan. Clean & tidy. Will definutely book this one again ! Thank you for the flexability on the leaving time, stayed June 2019
* Had a great stay in this caravan, clean , tidy & has everything you need ! It has been well maintained by the owner! Stayed August 2019
* The caravan was great & we all loved it ! Very comfortable & relaxing to stay in ! Excellent location for exploring Cornwall. The caravan was ideal ! Stayed August 2019