Our lodge has everything you could need to feel at home from the first moment you arrive….
- Large, light and airy lounge with fully reclining leather sofas. Large flat screen tv with smart Blu ray player and beautiful view out to the lighthouse
- Dining area with large table which comfortably seats 6 plus room for high chair
- Spacious kitchen with all the pots, pans and crockery you could need, full size fridge freezer, gas hob, electric oven and dishwasher
- Main bathroom with bath and overhead shower
- Master bedroom with double bed, en suite with full shower, lots of fitted storage, dressing table and wall mounted tv with DVD player
- Second bedroom with double bed, fitted storage, dressing table and wall mounted tv and DVD player
- Third bedroom with bunk beds, chest of drawers, bookcase with games, DVDs and activities suitable for all the family and wall mounted tv and DVD player
- Full Gas central heating and double glazed windows to keep you snug and warm on those blustery days
- All linen and towels supplied
- Washing machine and tumble dryer also supplied at lodge.
- Large wrap around decking with garden furniture for you to enjoy a meal or drink whilst taking in the wonderful peaceful atmosphere and views. There is also a gas BBQ which you are welcome to use. For peace of mind the decking is secured with a childproof locking system.
- We are extremely lucky as our lodge is located in one of the quietest areas of the park, with very little traffic, so lovely and peaceful and safe for the kids to get out and about.
We have a magnificent view of Covesea Lighthouse and have close access to a path if you want to get up close to view it…….the view from up there is also amazing!
The Beach is only a short walk from our lodge which is also a must do, there are plenty rock pools and caves for exploring or just to take in the wonderful view it is a fantastic place to take a stroll.
On site facilities include –
- Bar and restaurant with regular entertainment
- Fish and Chip Shop
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Sauna and Steam Room
- Multi Sports court
- Crazy Golf
- Outdoor play park
- The nearby town of Lossiemouth is less than 5 minutes drive with plenty take aways, shops, bars, cafés and places to eat
Travel cot and high chair available free of charge on request.