On the beautiful West Wales coast, the lovely Quay West Holiday Park is perfect for sea air, sea views and a free and easy holiday. There are fabulous river and woodland walks nearby, and scenic hill trekking to boot. Don’t miss the lovely harbour at New Quay, or an uplifting dolphin boat trip.
When you visit South Wales you expect dramatic views, and Quay West Holiday Park certainly won’t disappoint. Follow the magical woodland walk down to the beach and not only will you find some stunning scenery to admire, but if you’re lucky you just might see some wild dolphins playing in the sea! And you’re sure to be playing too – whether it’s in our swimming pools, in the entertainment venue, on the Aerial Adventure course, or while getting involved in one of the many other activities available here. At Quay West, you can start to unwind, relax, and reinvigorate from the moment you arrive.
- Aerial Adventure for thrilling fun
- Beautiful views over to New Quay Harbour and Cardigan Bay
- Indoor pool with bubble pool and paddling area
- Fun outdoor pool with SplashZone
- Access to a long sandy beach via our sloping woodland nature walk
Quay West Holiday Park
South West Wales