TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By making a payment you are agreeing to abide by the following terms and conditions
Reservations of accommodation are accepted at Snowdonia 1 Caravan subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire.
1. Contract :All bookings will form a contract between the Hirer and the Caravan owners. The contract will be deemed live when the £75 deposit is paid. A caravan will not be a secured booking until the £75 payment has been received.
2. A provisional booking made via telephone, facebook,text or email and secured with a minimum of £75 deposit which is non refundable. The Hirer must ensure that they have booked the correct caravan as the Caravan Owner will take no responsibility for a Hirer booking the wrong caravan or caravan park.
3. Outstanding balance payment must be received no later than 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. Once paid this is non refundable and therefore holiday insurance is recommended to safeguard against illness etc. If a holiday is cancelled within 8 weeks of the holiday start then no refund is due. The damage bond must be received no later than 8 weeks before the holiday. If the balance payment or damage bond is not received then the holiday may be cancelled without notice and without refund of monies received to date. Snowdonia 1 Caravan owners will not accept liability for subsequent loss ie failure to pay for the holiday as required and the renter needing to book a holiday with someone else at a higher cost. The responsibility for payment of balances lies with the hirer and not the caravan owners.
4. The caravan will be available to the hirer during the period shown on the confirmation email from ourselves
5. The caravan sleeps a maximum of 8 people and at no time must this be exceeded. Only people named on the booking form can be resident. Over capacity will mean security will escort you from the park and no refund of holiday cost or damage/respect bond deposit will be given. The lead hirer must be 25 years or over, the booking will be cancelled and no refunds made if this is not adhered to.
6. The caravan is only available for rent by families and responsible couples. Quay West will not allow all male or all female parties.
7. Taking dogs or any form of pets without permission will mean loss of damage/respect bond deposit and additional deep cleaning costs . If pets are discovered at any time during your stay you will be asked to vacate the premises at once (unless it has been agreed in writing on the booking form with the Hirer) A maximum of 2 dogs are allowed and there is a charge of £20 for 1 and £30 for 2. The caravan owners will only allow dogs that are completely house trained. Dogs are not allowed on the furniture or in the bedrooms/on the beds
8. External factors: The owner has no control over, and cannot be held liable for external factors that could possibly affect a Holiday such as the weather, local traffic, local events, neighbours, children playing, electricity, gas and water supply and the vagaries of television and mobile phone reception, or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors. the owner cannot be held responsible for problems associated with any services provided by Quay West. Internal Factors the caravan owners make every attempt to make the caravan as homely as possible by providing extras such as dvd players, games, buckets and spades etc however should these breakdown or go missing the owners will attempt to replace them at their earliest convenience. If there is a risk that anyone may wet the bed while they are using the caravan, we would respectfully request that the mattress is protected with a mattress cover, the damage bond of £75 will be deducted if a mattress is found to be damaged with urine. Whilst every effort will be made to rectify any issues arising in the caravan such as boiler breakdown, or electrical equipment failure the owners cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience caused or arising from such issues and no refunds will be paid.
9. Strictly NO SMOKING inside caravan. However smoking is permitted on the outside garden area. Please discard carefully in the site bin provided by Quay West. Please do not throw discarded cigarettes into the garden area. Anyone found to be smoking in the caravan will be asked to leave and no refund will be given.
10. Accommodation Prices listed exclude optional entertainment complex passes (these are available from the Quay West office at additional cost )
11. The area surrounding your hire caravan must be kept clean and tidy at all times. The caravan is hired to the Hirer on the basis that they leave the caravan in the same clean condition that they find it. If you are not prepared to clean up after your holiday then the Caravan Owners will not rent to the enquirer and the damage bond will be kept.
12. Clothes are to be dried on the airer provided outside and at no time are they to be dried over heaters and clothes lines are not to be erected. Clothes must not be dried on the furniture in the caravan.
13. Park speed limits must not be exceeded within the park.
14. In the event of behaviour likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserves the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress.
15. All persons using the entertainment complex must honour the Quay West club rules. Membership is discretionary and may be withdrawn at any time by the park management. Daily and weekly passes are available from main reception.
16. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupiers at all times.
17. Litter and refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park. Any litter left in the caravan will incur a charge out of the damage bond.
18. Ball games are to be played in designated areas and not between caravans.
19. No motorcycles are allowed on the park without the express written permission of the park manager.
20. Please remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
21. Do not disarm smoke alarms. Press hush panel located on the alarms themselves should they be activated during cooking activity. Anyone caught tampering with the fire alarm will be asked to leave the park.
22. All electrical and domestic goods, including heating, must be switched off upon leaving the van. The boiler and radiators must be switched off when you are not in the caravan.
23. Sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers and other linen items are not provided. The caravan comes with 1 double and 6 single duvets. The hirer must supply any other bedding
24. Park rules apply at all times.
25. Parking is available for ONE car on the tarmac driveway. Avoid parking in front of caravan as it restricts traffic to other caravans and damaged the grassed areas. Use designated overflow car parks provided. Any vehicle found parked on the grass will be charged a repair charge of £75
26. Caravans must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure and please time your arrival to be not before 2.00pm on arrival day unless previously arranged with us.
27. No heaters or fires to be left on overnight or when you are away from the caravan
28.. No felt tip pens or playdough or nail varnish permitted to be used within the caravan
29. Any damage caused over the value of the security deposit WILL BE claimed through the small claims court
30. Caravans are open from 1st March to 9th January but the complex is open from 9th March to 31st October.