1. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 21 and the Hirer must remain present during the occupancy of the caravan. The caravan is only available to rent to families and responsible couples.
2. The number of persons occupying the caravan must not exceed 6.
3. Bookings are to be accompanied by a deposit of one third of the rent. The balance must be paid 56 days (8 weeks) before the commencement of the holiday. Non-payment of the balance on or before the due date shall be construed as a cancellation of the contract by the client. The full rent is payable in advance if the occupancy date is less than 56 days (8weeks) from the date of booking.
4. Any cancellation made by the Client for whatever reason shall be in writing together with any monies due. Upon receipt of notice of cancellation we will do our best to re-let the caravan. If we are able to do this for the whole period we will refund all monies paid less £50 for administrative costs. If we succeed in re-letting the caravan for part of the period booked we will refund the full amount for that period less £50. If we are unable to re-let the caravan all payments made will be retained.
5. If for any reason beyond our control the caravan is not available on the date booked, all rent paid in advance will be refunded in full. The Client shall have no further claims against us.
6. Rentals commence, unless otherwise notified at 2.00pm on the day of arrival (usually Friday) and terminates at 10.00 am on the day of departure. The key is available in a security box located on the decking handrail.
7. The Hirer shall take all reasonable and proper care of the caravan and its furniture, pictures, fittings and effects in or on the property and leave them in the same state of repair and condition and in the same clean and tidy conditiion at the end of the rental period as at the beginning. The Client agrees to pay for any breakages, losses or damage together with any additional cleaning costs incurred.
8 Every reasonable effort has been made to indicate any possible safety hazards. However, it is the Clients' responsibility to inspect the property and grounds immediately on arrival and note any possible hazards. Particularly check the emergency exits so that you can get out quickly and easily. The Owner shall not be responsible for any accident, damage, loss, injury expense or inconvenience which may be suffered, incurred, arise out of or is in any way connected with the rental.
9. Duvets and pillows, sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers, tea towels and wash cloths are provided.
10 All electrical and domestic goods including boiler must be switched off upon leaving the van.
11. Pease remove all dirty footwear on entering the caravan.
12. The owner shall be allowed the right of entry to the caravan at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance.
13. Children must NEVER be left alone in the caravan.
14. Strictly NO SMOKING inside the caravan and for hygiene reasons NO PETS are allowed.
15. Do not disarm smoke alarms
16. Clothes are to be dried on the airer provided, at no time are they to be dried over heaters or decking rail. Clothes lines are not permitted.
17. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners and occupants at all times.
18. Park speed limits must not be exceeded.
19. No Motorcycles are allowed on the park.
20. Please not not park cars on grass in wet conditions
21. Tents are not allowed between caravans.
22. Ball games are not to be played between caravans.
23. The use of BBQ is not permitted.
24. Litter & Refuse must be disposed of in the designated areas provided by the park and the area surrounding the hire caravan must be kept clean & tidy at all times.
25. Please keep noise to a minimum and show consideration to other caravan owners & occupants at all times. In the event of behavior likely to cause offence or damage to other users of the facilities, the park management reserve the right to remove any offenders from the park without redress.
26. We connot be held responsible for any loss or damage to personal property including motor vehicles whether malicious or accidental during your stay.