Newly refurbished large caravan with new sofas, carpets and central heating throughout
*** Washing Machine in Kitchen to help with those longer stays ***
***Dogs Welcome to join you on your holiday***
***TV's with freeview in all bedrooms***
***Allocated Parking space directly outside Caravan***
3 / 4 / 7 / 10 / 14 night options available
To proceed with booking please follow these instructions-
- Check availability and price on this website
- Please send me an enquiry specifying the dates you wish to book
- Please provide the following information
- Guests name, age, address, email, telephone number, car reg, if bed linen and guests passes are required (price for passes at bottom of page)
- I will return a booking form with bank details to make payment.
- I require a deposit of £50 to secure the date with final balance due 4 week prior to arrival.
- Please note if using Paypal to make payment, the fee charged by Paypal will be added to the amount due.
- I will send you the key release pack upon receipt of final balance.
***My Prices Exclude Guest Passes***
Price for Guest Passes:
Club Passes Peak:
7 night - family pass £95.00 (2ad/2ch) or Adult £38.50 / aged 5-17 £25.00
Weekend OR Peak Mid week 4 night - family pass (2ad/2ch) £55.00 or Adult £35.00 / aged 5-17 £15.00
Club Passes Off Peak:
7 night - family pass £65.00 (2ad/2ch) or Adult £28 / aged 5-17 £16.00
Off Peak Mid Week 4 night - family pass £35.00 or Adult £15 / aged 5-17 £10.00
Children under 5 - Free
***check out guest feedback at bottom of page***
All the usual 'home' comforts including the following -
- Washing machine
- Large fridge freezer
- Extra large lounge/dining area
- TV in lounge Inc DVD player and Freeview
- Lounge sofa bed in King size
- TV in main bedroom with Freeview
- Main bedroom is large and all beds include comfortable mattresses
- TV in twin bedroom inc DVD player and Freeview
- Iron and ironing board
The site has everything for families....
- 3 Club houses with live entertainment for both adults and children
- Heated Indoor pool with lazy river and slides
- Sauna and Steam room
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Beach is less than 5 minute walk
- Onsite Fairground £10 for all day entry
- Go Karting
- Newly built Ten Pin Bowling Alley
- Kids Club - all day entertainment
- Bunny bus that passes my Caravan with the bus stop 2 mins walk away
- Onsite local bus to take you around the 3 sites
- Tennis Courts
- Gym facilities
Kids Activites include:
The Bunni Bunch Club has a NEW soft play area for the under 5's. Fun activities include music-making, imaginary play, messy mayhem, dressing up time and much, much more...
Multi level Soft Play Located at our new White Horse complex, we have our superb new multi-level play zone. With different sections for age groups 0-2, 2-5 and 5-12, it's the perfect place for the little ones to let their hair down and have some fun while you watch and relax with a tea or coffee and get a well earned break.
Welly Walk Time to pop on your wellies and explore the great outdoors at Bunn Leisure as our TeamStars take you and your little one on a tots nature walk - where will you wellie take you?
Sensory Play Taste, touch, sight, sounds and smells! Stimulate your senses in this superb sensory play activity for the under 5's.
Football 4 Kids It's fun and fitness with Football 4 Kids as their UEFA & FIFA qualified coaches take age groups 4-6yrs, 7-12yrs and 13yrs+ through their paces and teach soccer skills as well as competitions. This activity has a small charge and requires that you pre-book your place
Wrestling School Come along to our wrestling school and meet the stars of Revolution Pro Wrestling, learn some moves and challenge the Champion! (School Holidays Only)
Splash Play Have fun with your 0-5 year old in our splash play session between 10am and 11am on Mondays and have the run of the pool with swim instructors on hand and loads of toys for the little ones to play with. Each child must be accompanied by one adult parent/guardian.
Fitness Fusion (Aged 5-10 years) Come and join us for a fun packed and high energy fitness session full of upbeat dance routines and sports activities! Bring the whole family,you won't want to miss this.
Silent Disco (Aged 11+) Join the festival and party craze that's sweeping the nation... Silent disco! It's full on party fun but without upsetting the neighbours next door.
OR venture out of the complex and you will find the following-
- 18 hole Golf Course (previously owner by Max Falkner)
- Jungle Paradise 18 hole Crazy Golf - Fun for all ages
- Flipout trampoline Park
- Bluereef Aquarium
- Chichester Ship Canal
- Military Aviation Museum
- Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts
- Fishers Farm Park
- Tangmere Military Aviation Museum
- West Wittering beach
- Arundel Castle
- and lots more to keep you and the little ones occupied
The price does includes gas and electricity.