Newly refurbished large caravan with new sofas, carpets and central heating throughout
*** Washing Machine in Kitchen to help with those longer stays ***
***Dogs Welcome to join you on your holiday***
***TV's with freeview in all bedrooms***
***Allocated Parking space directly outside Caravan***
3 / 4 / 7 / 10 / 14 night options available
How to proceed with booking my caravan:
- Check availability and price on this website
- Please send me an enquiry and provide the following information
- Guests name, age, address, email, telephone number, car reg, if bed linen and guests passes are required (price for passes at bottom of page)
- I will return a booking form with bank details to make payment.
- I require a deposit of £50 to secure the date with final balance due 4 week prior to arrival.
- Please note if using Paypal to make payment, the fee charged by Paypal will be added to the amount due.
- I will send you the key release pack upon receipt of final balance.
***My Prices Exclude Passes***
Price for Guest Passes:
Club Passes Peak:
7 night - family pass £95.00 (2ad/2ch) or Adult £38.50 / aged 5-17 £25.00
Weekend OR Peak Mid week 4 night - family pass (2ad/2ch) £55.00 or Adult £35.00 / aged 5-17 £15.00
Club Passes Off Peak:
7 night - family pass £65.00 (2ad/2ch) or Adult £28 / aged 5-17 £16.00
Off Peak Mid Week 4 night - family pass £35.00 or Adult £15 / aged 5-17 £10.00
Children under 5 - Free
***check out guest feedback at bottom of page***
All the usual 'home' comforts including the following -
- Washing machine
- large fridge freezer
- TV in lounge Inc DVD player and Freeview
- TV in main bedroom with Freeview
- TV in twin bedroom inc DVD player and Freeview
- Iron and ironing board
- Extra large lounge/dining area
- Main bedroom is large and all beds include comfortable mattresses
The site has everything for families....
- 3 Club houses with live entertainment for both adults and children
- Heated Indoor and outdoor swimming pools
- Onsite Fairground £10 for all day entry
- Go Karting
- Kids Club - all day entertainment
- Bunny bus that passes my Caravan with the bus stop 2 mins walk away
- Onsite local bus to take you around the 3 sites
- Indoor Ballpit for the smaller ones
- Tennis Courts
- Gym facilities
- Sauna and Steam room
- and lots more.........
OR venture out of the complex and you will find the following-
- 18 hole Golf Course (previously owner by Max Falkner)
- Jungle Paradise 18 hole Crazy Golf - Fun for all ages
- Chichester Ship Canal
- Military Aviation Museum
- Earnley Butterflies, Birds and Beasts
- West Wittering beach
- Arundel Castle
- and lots more to keep you and the little ones occupied
The price does includes gas and electricity.