Beautiful Gold Standard Caravan situated on the award winning 5* Park, Golden Sands Holiday Park, Rhyl.
This beautiful 6 berth gold standard caravan is less than a 2 minute walk to all the amenities including shop, outdoor play area, soft play area, arcade, sports bar, restaurant, base club, entertainment hall and most importantly the golden blue flag beach.
Feeling adventurous? We are only 20 minutes from Llandudno Pier, a favourite place for the family and a great day out. Whilst you're in Llandudno why not take a tram ride up the Great Orme or if you're feeling extra energised and want to travel a bit further, there is always Mount Snowdon! Other local attractions include Rhyl, Knightleys Fun Fair, the Mountain Zoo and much much more!
Tired from a busy day exploring, you could choose to chill out on the caravans very own deck complete with outdoor furniture all ready for your to relax on. If you feel like retiring to the comforts inside the caravan, there is 32" TV, with freeview and DVD player, so fetch a couple of movies and snuggle up on the sofa!
Time for bed? You have a choice between a double bed in the master bedroom, complete with an ensuite bathroom, a twin bedroom containing two single beds situated opposite the family bathroom (handy if you have young children!), or a double sofa bed in the lounge. The master bedroom has its own dressing table and plenty of wardrobe space; you could even fit a travel cot in there, which we can supply, completely free on charge by the way!
The lounge is very spacious with its own separate dining area and the kitchen is modern and fully equipped; just remember to bring your tea towels!
Down to the nitty gritty...
- The caravan is a no smoking van, by all means have a fag outside, but please put the buts in the bin!
- We also don't allow animals as this effects the standard of caravan we have, and we would very much like to keep it as Gold Standard!
- The price we give does not include site passes, which you will have to purchase from reception on your arrival. If you'd like to know the prices, just send me an email!
- Some of the bedding is provided, such as the duvets and pillows, however you will need to fetch duvet covers, pillow cases, and sheets. Don't forget tea towels and towels as these are also not provided due to hygiene purposes!
Now for the best part...
- The site is open all year round, 12 months of the year, so if you fancy a summer break, or even a winter break by the sea, we can cater for this! We still have a selection of dates left for 2016 and we are also taking bookings for 2017.
- You can secure your holiday for as little as £50 and this counts towards your final amount.
- We are happy to accept a payment plan, so long as the full amount is paid 4 weeks prior to the start of your holiday.
I have tonnes of photos, I just couldn't add them all, so if you'd like to see more, please visit my Facebook page ' /BookABIHighlander ' for more info or call/text me on 07739913645
We look forward to hearing from you! =)