Northcliffe & Seaview Holiday Parks are nestled in 40 acres of the beautiful North Yorkshire Moors National Park between the historic fishing town of Whitby and the picturesque village of Robin Hoods Bay.
There is direct access from Seaview Holiday Park onto The Cinder Track – formally the Whitby Scarborough railway - and now a designated cycle/footpath and bridleway which takes you directly to Whitby or Robin Hoods Bay. A short stroll will take you to Hawsker village and pub.
Northcliffe Holiday Park is adjacent to Oakham Woods and stream (a SSSI) and with the Cleveland Way coastal footpath bordering the park you can walk along the magnificent Heritage Coast into Whitby or Robin Hoods Bay.
A FABULOUS LOCATIONů
Probably one of the best locations on the North Yorkshire Heritage Coast with breath taking sea and countryside views and perfect for exploring the coast, moors and surrounding countryside.
- There are fabulous walks directly from the parks and leaflets are available from reception showing the network of walks.
- There is direct access onto The Cleveland Way Coastal footpath from Northcliffe- Whitby 4mls – RHB 3mls.
- There is direct access onto The Cinder Track from Seaview – Whitby 3mls – RHB 2mls.
- Only 100m to the local bus stop & 200m to Hawsker Village & Pub from Seaview Holiday Park.
- The picturesque villages of Goathland (Aidensfield in TV's Heartbeat) and Grosmont (home of the North York Moors Steam Railway) are both approximately 11 miles from the parks.
- The lively resort of Scarborough is 17mls away.