Happy Days, Chapel St Leonards, Lincolnshire
Caravan Holiday Park Information
A traditional caravan site with a friendly community feel, welcoming customers old and new to spend a holiday. Located right next to miles of wide open clean beach and provide a safe and friendly environment with plenty for all the family to do.
- Well maintained grounds, lighting and CCTV.
- Direct beach front access, no busy roads to cross.
- On site launderette.
- Amusement arcade.
- Outdoor heated swimming pool with sun terrace.
- Licensed Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Excellent public transport links to neighbouring towns and attractions.
Happy Days Family Club
- Large 1000 seat club is family and orientated.
- Great value drinks throughout the season and an excellent nightly entertainment programme providing for a variety of different musical tastes, from golden oldies to modern music.
- Large poolside outside smoking area that is sheltered and heated. Voted on Lincs Fm as one the best in the area.
- Bingo played hourly with 100% cash payout.
- Children’s play area and activities.
- Snack bar and tuck shop.
- Relax in a more intimate atmosphere, with good beer and good cheer!
- Excellent sunny terrace for watching the world go by day or night.
- Entertainment is provided on a regular basis with a friendly crowd.
- Children’s entertainer in peak weeks.
- Large sheltered smoking area.
Children At Happy Days
- By day children are well catered for with the outdoor heated pool, amusement arcade and miles of beach to play in the sun.
- At night in Happy Days Club there is a play area, kiddies amusements and pool tables. In peak weeks there is a nightly children’s entertainment programme with disco, karaoke, party games, face painting and more.
Happy Days Holiday Homes
Chapel St Leonards
|Mids & East England|
|Tyne & Wear|
|South East England|
|Isle of Wight|
|South West England|
|Isle of Anglesey|
|Argyll and Bute|
|Dumfries and Galloway|
|Ross and Cromarty|